New Hampshire Annual Report Service & Filing Instructions
When You Want More
The state of New Hampshire requires all New Hampshire corporations, LLCs, and LLPs to file an annual report each year. New Hampshire nonprofits must file a report every five years. All reports must be submitted to the New Hampshire Department of State, Corporations Division. Below, is an easy-to-read guide for how to file your New Hampshire Annual Report yourself. We include filing fees, due dates, required information, and answers to any questions you may have along the way.
Need to file in another state? Visit our State-by-State Annual Report Guide.
How to File Your New Hampshire Annual Report
Follow the steps below to successfully file your New Hampshire Annual Report:
- Determine your filing fee and due date.
- Complete your report online or print a paper form.
- Submit your report and fee to the New Hampshire Department of State.
New Hampshire Annual Report Due Dates and Fees
New Hampshire Annual Report Fee Schedule
How to File
Corporations – foreign and domestic
Online or Paper Form
LLCs – foreign and domestic
Online or Paper Form
LLPs – foreign and domestic
Online or Paper Form
Nonprofits, Cooperatives, and Religious Corporations
December 31 – every 5 years
Online or Paper Form
Late Fees: New Hampshire charges most businesses a $50 late fee for failing to file an annual report. The exception is nonprofits. They won’t be charged a late fee; however, they may be administratively dissolved or revoked.
*Online filings will be charged an additional $2 fee.
Filing Your New Hampshire Annual Report
The New Hampshire Annual Report can be filed online OR by mail. Either way, you’ll need to visit the New Hampshire QuickStart page.
- Enter your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to click “Create A Free Account.”
- Once you’re logged in, click “Business Services” located on the side menu.
- Then, select “File an Annual Report/Fee.”
This is a complete list of everything you’ll need to include, verify, and/or update on your New Hampshire Annual Report:
- Business name.
- State or county you initially formed your business in.
- Registered agent name and address.
- Principal and mailing address.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code: These are self-assigned numbers used by the U.S, Canada, and New Mexico to categorize businesses by their specific industries.
- Officer/director OR member/manager information. Include full names, business addresses, and titles.
- Signature and title of person filing the report.
When you reach the final review page, you’ll have the option of continuing with online filing OR printing your form.
Online filings must be paid with a credit card. In addition, you will be charged a $2 convenience fee.
Mailed submissions must include a check or money order.
Do you need a stress-free, easy way of filing your New Hampshire Annual Report? Hire Northwest Registered Agent to submit your report for you! We’ll make sure everything gets done accurately and on time.
Get New Hampshire Annual Report Service Today!GET STARTED
How Our New Hampshire Annual Report Service Works
For $100 plus the state-mandated report fee, we’ll file your annual report. For most domestic businesses, that’s $202 total.
- You can sign up for this service by itself or add it to an existing service inside your client account. Compliance service is also automatically added when you hire us to provide your registered agent service or form your New Hampshire LLC, New Hampshire corporation or New Hampshire nonprofit.
- Once you’re signed up for our business renewal service, you’ll pay nothing up front. We’ll send you a reminder 90 days before your filing due date and auto-charge your preferred payment method five days later.
Annual Report Service Benefits
At Northwest Registered Agent, we’re committed to protecting our clients privacy. New Hampshire Annual Reports are public record, so we’ve designed our annual report service to protect your privacy. Here’s how:
1. In order to preserve your privacy, we will list OUR contact information instead of yours on the report form.
2. Only the minimum required information will be included.
3. We will list our IP address – limiting the connection between your cell phone, personal computer, and work computers – this makes it harder for advertisers to follow you.
4. We will list our bank and credit card information – not yours.
We believe everyone has the right to keep their information private. That’s why privacy is our guiding principle when we create every service and product.
New Hampshire Annual Report FAQ
Does the state of New Hampshire require initial reports?
New businesses in New Hampshire are not required to file initial reports.
What happens if I don’t file my New Hampshire Annual Report?
The state of New Hampshire will charge corporations, LLCs, and LLPs a $50 penalty for failing to file an annual report. Nonprofits won’t be charged a late fee; however, they may be administratively dissolved or revoked.
How long does it take to process a New Hampshire Annual Report?
Online filings are processed immediately. Mailed filings will take 1-3 weeks.
Can any authorized person file a New Hampshire Annual Report?
Yes! After starting a business in New Hampshire, your New Hampshire Annual Report can be submitted by an officer/director, member/manager, or someone outside the business (such as an attorney) to file for you. Or, you can hire Northwest Registered Agent for business renewal service, and we’ll complete and file your New Hampshire Annual Report.
Do New Hampshire Annual Reports require original signatures?
The New Hampshire Annual Report can be filed with electronic signatures and/or copies of original documents.
Where can I get more information about the State of New Hampshire Report filing?
New Hampshire Secretary of State
N. H Department of State
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301-4989
T: (603) 271-8200
Corporation Division Email Address: [email protected]
Annual Reports Email Address: [email protected]
State House Annex, Room 317
25 Capital Street, 3rd Floor
Concord, NH 03301