New Hampshire Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are New Hampshire incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed New Hampshire Articles
- New Hampshire Corporate Bylaws
- NH shareholder resolutions
- NH corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NH corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
2 DAY NH CORPORATION
We can file your New Hampshire corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- Two day filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your NH corp
- Annual report reminders
- $327 total
How to Incorporate in New Hampshire
Instructions on New Hampshire Incorporating
by Drake Forester
What will it cost to incorporate in New Hampshire?
$100 New Hampshire articles of incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a New Hampshire LLC?
New Hampshire LLC articles of organization will cost $100
Do I need to file a name reservation before incorporating in New Hampshire?
No. There is no need to file a name reservation. However, when free business name search will help you determine what names are available.
How long will it take to get my New Hampshire Incorporation or New Hampshire LLC processed?
It will take the New Hampshire Department of State between 10 and 14 days to process your New Hampshire incorporation and you have to file the paper form. If you file articles of incorporation in person and pay a $30 fee, SOS will process the incorporation the same day.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to New Hampshire?
The New Hampshire Department of State requires a New Hampshire annual report for LLCs and corporations. The annual report will cost $102 every April 1st.
What are the New Hampshire business taxes?
NH has two corporate taxes: the Business Profits Tax (BPT) and the Business Enterprise Tax (BET).
The BPT applies to businesses with gross income over $50K. The BPT rate is 8.5% of income.
The BET is assessed on corporations with gross receipts over $150K or an enterprise value tax base over $75K. The BET rate is 0.75% on the enterprise value tax base (the total compensation paid out, including dividends and interest).
New Hampshire doesn’t have income tax on wages. New Hampshire does have a 5% tax on interest and dividend income. There is no New Hampshire sales tax.
When we incorporate your business in New Hampshire, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a New Hampshire LLC or New Hampshire corporation.
- The New Hampshire incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or New Hampshire organizer if New Hampshire LLC.
- Ratified New Hampshire corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if New Hampshire LLC.
- The state of New Hampshire incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for New Hampshire.
- Our service fees are: $100 for New Hampshire incorporation service and $125 for New Hampshire registered agent.
All for a total of only $325 for a New Hampshire LLC or $325 for a New Hampshire corporation.