New York Incorporation Services
$100 gets the experienced skills of our Corporate Guides™ who draft and file your:
- Custom Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- New York Corporate Bylaws
- New York Stock Certificates
YOUR ADDRESS IS PRIVATE
We list our address for:
- Your registered office
- Your principle address
- Your mailing address
- Your incorporator address
We use every asset and privacy protection clause available with every corporation order.
- One day company filings
- US business bank account ready
- Privacy protection
- $360 total for a New York corporation
Instructions on New York Incorporating
What will it cost to incorporate in New York?
$125 New York certificate of incorporation filing fee plus $10 minimum stock fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a New York LLC?
New York LLC articles of organization cost $200
How long will it take to get my New York incorporation or New York LLC processed?
It will take the New York Department of State about 2-4 weeks to process your New York articles of incorporation if you file by mail. You can request 2 day processing if you pay a $75 fee.
We recommend faxing your documents. Faxed filings are auto expedited.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in New York?
No, New York doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to New York?
The New York Department of State requires a biennial report for corporations and LLCs, which is due on the last day of the month you originally filed. The report will cost $9 every 2 years.
What are the New York business taxes?
The New York corporate net income tax rate is 7.1%. There is a minimum tax of $100-$1,500 depending on your county and assets.
The New York personal net income tax rates are:
$0-8,000 = 4%
$8,000-11,000 = 4.5%
$11,000-13,000 = 5.25%
$13,000-20,000 = 5.9%
$20,000-200,000 = 6.85%
$200,000-500,000 = 7.85%
$500,000 + = 8.97%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.17%.
The average New York sales tax rate is 8.3%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 4.3% making a total of 8.3%.
When we incorporate your business in New York, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a New York LLC or New York corporation.
- The New York incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or New York organizer if New York LLC.
- Ratified New York corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if New York LLC.
- The state of New York incorporation filing fees.
- Registered agent service in New York.
- Our service fees are: $100 for New York incorporation service and $125 for New York registered agent.
- All for a total of only $425 for a New York LLC or $360 for a New York corporation.