North Carolina LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your North Carolina LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- North Carolina Custom LLC Articles
- NC LLC operating agreement
- NC LLC resolutions
- NC LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NC annual report reminders
- NC business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Start an LLC Today!
We work in North Carolina, so we’re fast as possible and include everything you need:
- Same day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- NC LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $352 total
NORTH CAROLINA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed North Carolina General Statutes – Chapter 57C North Carolina Limited Liability Company Act.
by Drake Forester
Forming an LLC in North Carolina will cost $125 ($127 if filing online) for the LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of North Carolina Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 5-7 business days to process your LLC articles of organization if you file by mail. You can pay $100 for 24 hour processing or $200 for same day processing.
When forming an LLC in North Carolina, our service includes:
- Drafting custom North Carolina company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NC Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The LLCs state filing fees.
- North Carolina registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 North Carolina registered agent service.
Learn more about the step by step formation process at our page: How to Form an LLC in North Carolina.
Total North Carolina company cost if you use our services:
$352 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any NC company expedited options?
North Carolina SOS has a 24 hour expedite option. So we can form your LLC in just 1-2 days!
How much does an NC LLC cost each year?
The North Carolina Secretary of State requires an LLC annual report, which is due 3.5 months after the close of your tax year, usually April 15th. The LLC annual report costs $200.
Want to compare entities? See our page: NC Corporations.
What are the taxes for an LLC in North Carolina?
There is a franchise tax on assets in North Carolina of $1.50 for every $1,000.
The North Carolina personal net income tax rates are:
The average North Carolina sales tax rate is 8.07%. The state has a 5.75% tax, but the average local tax is 2.32% making a total of 8.07%.
North Carolina LLC Resources:
- North Carolina Annual Report
- Taxes in North Carolina
- Register an LLC in Another State
- North Carolina Certified Copy
- NC Apostille
- Reinstating an LLC in North Carolina
- Dissolving an LLC in North Carolina
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms