North Dakota LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your North Dakota LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- North Dakota Custom LLC Articles
- ND LLC operating agreement
- ND LLC resolutions
- ND LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- ND annual report reminders
- ND business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
North Dakota Limited Liability Company
North Dakota LLCs are governed by North Dakota Century Code – Title 10, Chapter 32 Limited Liability Company Act.
How do I form a North Dakota LLC?
File your North Dakota limited liability company articles of organization by mail or fax. Forming an LLC in North Dakota will cost a $135 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The North Dakota Secretary of State is in charge of filing North Dakota LLCs, and it will take about 30 days to process your North Dakota limited liability company articles of organization.
What does your North Dakota LLC service include?
- Drafting custom North Dakota company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the ND Secretary of State Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- North Dakota limited liability company operating agreement.
- The North Dakota LLCs state filing fees.
- North Dakota registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 North Dakota limited liability company service and $125 North Dakota registered agent service.
What is the total North Dakota LLC cost if I use your service?
$360 for a North Dakota limited liability company and that includes the states North Dakota LLC filing fee.
Any ND company expedited options?
ND SOS doesn’t have expedited processing. Fax file to save yourself some mail time.
Do I need a ND registered agent?
You will need to list your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a federal tax ID to hire employees.
How much does an ND LLC cost each year?
A North Dakota annual report is due for LLCs November 15th each year. The North Dakota LLC annual report fee is $50.
What are the North Dakota LLC taxes?
North Dakota LLCs must pay North Dakota Taxes.
The North Dakota personal net income tax rates are:
$372,950 + 4.86%
The average North Dakota sales tax rate is 6%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1% making a total of 6%.
What else do I need to know about my North Dakota LLC?
There are a variety of state filings that you may encounter after starting a North Dakota LLC. We provide additional forms and filing tips in your online account when you sign up.
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- North Dakota Certified Copy
- North Dakota Apostille
- North Dakota LLC Reinstatement
- North Dakota LLC Dissolution
What forms and documentation to I need for my LLC?
We provide these Free LLC Forms as a courtesy. We could charge you hundreds of dollars for them. But that is not our style.
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Should I form a North Dakota LLC?
Try comparing the LLC with the North Dakota Corporation.