North Dakota LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your North Dakota LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- North Dakota Custom LLC Articles
- ND LLC operating agreement
- ND LLC resolutions
- ND LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- ND annual report reminders
- ND business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
NORTH DAKOTA LLC $360
We work in North Dakota, so we’re fast as possible and include everything you need:
- 30 day state processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- ND LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $360 total
North Dakota Limited Liability Company
North Dakota LLCs are governed by North Dakota Century Code – Title 10, Chapter 32 Limited Liability Company Act.
North Dakota LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in North Dakota will cost a $135 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The North Dakota Secretary of State is in charge of filing North Dakota LLCs, and it will take about 30 days to process your North Dakota limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail or fax.
Learn more about forming a North Dakota LLC.
When forming an LLC in North Dakota, our service includes:
- Drafting custom North Dakota company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the ND Secretary of State Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- North Dakota limited liability company operating agreement.
- The North Dakota LLCs state filing fees.
- North Dakota registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 North Dakota limited liability company service and $125 North Dakota registered agent service.
Total North Dakota company cost if you use our services:
$360 for a North Dakota limited liability company and that includes the states North Dakota LLC filing fee.
Any ND company expedited options?
ND SOS doesn’t have expedited processing. Fax file to save yourself some mail time.
How much does an ND LLC cost each year?
An annual report is due for LLCs November 15th each year. The North Dakota LLC annual report fee is $50.
What are the North Dakota LLC taxes?
The North Dakota personal net income tax rates are:
$372,950 + 4.86%
The average North Dakota sales tax rate is 6%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1% making a total of 6%.
North Dakota LLC Resources:
- North Dakota Annual Report
- North Dakota Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- North Dakota Certified Copy
- North Dakota Apostille
- North Dakota LLC Reinstatement
- North Dakota LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our North Dakota Corporation page.