North Dakota Limited Liability CompanyNorth Dakota LLCs are governed by North Dakota Century Code – Title 10, Chapter 32 Limited Liability Company Act.
North Dakota LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in North Dakota will cost a $135 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The North Dakota Secretary of State is in charge of filing North Dakota LLCs, and it will take about 30 days to process your North Dakota limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail or fax.
When forming an LLC in North Dakota, our service includes:
- Drafting custom North Dakota company articles of organization. We make the state filing with the ND Secretary of State Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- North Dakota limited liability company operating agreement.
- The North Dakota LLCs state filing fees.
- North Dakota registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 North Dakota limited liability company service and $125 North Dakota registered agent service.
Total North Dakota company cost if you use our services:
$360 for a North Dakota limited liability company and that includes the states North Dakota LLC filing fee.
Any ND company expedited options?
ND SOS doesn't have expedited processing. Fax file to save yourself some mail time.
How much does an ND LLC cost each year?
An annual report is due for LLCs November 15th each year. The North Dakota LLC annual report fee is $50.
What are the North Dakota LLC taxes?
The North Dakota personal net income tax rates are:
The average North Dakota sales tax rate is 6%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1% making a total of 6%.MORE HELPFUL TIPS
Fargo, ND 58103