North Dakota Incorporation Services
$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will incorporate your corporation for you for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
How to Incorporate in North Dakota
What will it cost to incorporate in North Dakota?
$100 North Dakota articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a North Dakota LLC?
North Dakota LLC articles of organization will cost $135
How long will it take to get my North Dakota Incorporation or North Dakota LLC processed?
It will take the North Dakota Secretary of State 30 days to process your North Dakota Articles of Incorporation when you file by mail or fax.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in North Dakota?
No, North Dakota doesn’t require name reservations. However, whenfree business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to North Dakota?
The ND Secretary of State requires a North Dakota annual report for corporations, The ND annual report is due August 1st. The annual report will cost $25 every year. The North Dakota LLCs annual report is due November 15th each year and the fee is $50.
What are the North Dakota business taxes?
The North Dakota Corporation net income tax rates are:
There is a minimum fee of $50 for any Corporate tax return. The North Dakota personal net income tax rates are:
$372,950 + 4.86%
The average North Dakota sales tax rate is 6%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1% making a total of 6%.
When we incorporate your business in North Dakota, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a North Dakota LLC or North Dakota corporation.
- The North Dakota incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or North Dakota organizer if North Dakota LLC.
- Ratified North Dakota corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if North Dakota LLC.
- The state of North Dakota incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for North Dakota.
- Our service fees are: $100 for North Dakota incorporation service and $125 for North Dakota registered agent.
All for a total of only $360 for a North Dakota LLC or $325 for a North Dakota corporation.