North Dakota Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are North Dakota incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed North Dakota Articles
- North Dakota Corporate Bylaws
- ND shareholder resolutions
- ND corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- ND corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in North Dakota
A North Dakota incorporation is achieved by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State and paying the $100 incorporation fee. Articles of Incorporation list basic information about your ND corporation: name, principal business address, mailing address, name and address of your North Dakota resident agent, etc. After you incorporate in North Dakota, you must hold an initial shareholders meeting to ratify your corporate bylaws and designate your Board of Directors and corporate officers. Every ND corporation must file an Annual Report by August 1. The reporting fee is $25.
What will it cost to incorporate in North Dakota?
$100 North Dakota articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a North Dakota LLC?
North Dakota LLC articles of organization will cost $135
How long will it take to get my North Dakota Incorporation or North Dakota LLC processed?
It will take the North Dakota Secretary of State 30 days to process your North Dakota Articles of Incorporation when you file by mail or fax.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in North Dakota?
No, North Dakota doesn’t require name reservations. However, when starting a business in North Dakota, you will need a unique name. Use our free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to North Dakota?
The ND Secretary of State requires a North Dakota annual report for corporations, The ND annual report is due August 1st. The annual report will cost $25 every year. The North Dakota LLCs annual report is due November 15th each year and the fee is $50.
What are the North Dakota business taxes?
The North Dakota Corporation net income tax rates are:
There is a minimum fee of $50 for any Corporate tax return. The North Dakota personal net income tax rates are:
$372,950 + 4.86%
The average North Dakota sales tax rate is 6%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1% making a total of 6%.
What does your North Dakota incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom articles for a North Dakota LLC or North Dakota corporation.
- The North Dakota incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or North Dakota organizer if North Dakota LLC.
- Ratified North Dakota corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if North Dakota LLC.
- The state of North Dakota incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for North Dakota.
- Our service fees are: $100 for North Dakota incorporation service and $125 for North Dakota registered agent.
All for a total of only $360 for a North Dakota LLC or $325 for a North Dakota corporation.