$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company
Pennsylvania LLCs are governed by the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes – Title 15 chapter 89, Limited Liability Companies.
Pennsylvania LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Pennsylvania will cost a $125 LLC certificate of organization state filing fee. The state of Pennsylvania Department of state, Corporation Bureau is in charge of filing Pennsylvania LLCs, and it will take about a week to process your Pennsylvania limited liability company certificate of organization.
Learn more about forming a Pennsylvania LLC.
When forming an LLC in Pennsylvania, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Pennsylvania company certificate of organization.
- We make the state filing with the PA Department of state, Corporation Bureau.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Pennsylvania limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Pennsylvania LLCs state filing fees.
- Pennsylvania registered agent service (learn more about registered agents at: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Pennsylvania limited liability company service and $125 Pennsylvania registered agent service.
Total Pennsylvania company cost if you use our services:
$350 for a Pennsylvania limited liability company and that includes the states Pennsylvania LLC filing fee.
Any PA company expedited options?
Yes. Expedited service fees are in addition to the statutory fees associated with the type of document submitted or service sought. Expedited service fees are as follows:
1 hour service (received before 4:00 p.m.) $1,000
3 hour service (received before 2:00 p.m.) $300
Same-day service (received before 10:00 a.m.) $100
Expedited service fees may be paid by credit card, check, money order or customer deposit account, when these accounts are already established. Cash payment will not be accepted. All fees are nonrefundable.
How much does a PA LLC cost each year?
PA LLCs file a decennial report every 10 years, in years ending with the number 1. So, if you formed your PA LLC in 2012, you will not have to file a report until 2021. The decennial report fee is $70. The Pennsylvania Department of state Corporation Bureau requires Professional LLCs to file a Certificate of Annual Registration by April 15th each year. The fee is $460 per member.
What are the Pennsylvania LLC taxes?
The Pennsylvania personal net income tax rate is 3.07%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.25%.
The average Pennsylvania sales tax rate is 6.22%. The state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is .22%, making a total of 6.22%.
Pennsylvania LLC Resources:
- Pennsylvania Annual Report
- Pennsylvania Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Pennsylvania Certified Copy
- Pennsylvania Apostille
- Pennsylvania LLC Reinstatement
- Pennsylvania LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Pennsylvania Corporation page.