South Carolina LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your South Carolina LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed South Carolina LLC Articles
- SC LLC operating agreement
- SC LLC resolutions
- SC LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul. Our Corporate Guides™ can help you at every turn:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- SC annual report reminders
- SC business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
4 Day LLC!
We actually work in South Carolina, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- Same day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- SC LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $410 total for expedited service!
South Carolina Limited Liability Company
South Carolina LLCs are governed by South Carolina Code of Laws – Title 33, Chapter 44 the Uniform Limited Liability Company Act of 1996.
by Drake Forester
South Carolina LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in South Carolina will cost a $110 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of South Carolina Secretary of State is in charge of filing South Carolina LLCs, and it will take about 7-10 business days to process your South Carolina limited liability company articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in South Carolina, our service includes:
- Drafting custom South Carolina company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the SC Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- South Carolina limited liability company operating agreement.
- The South Carolina LLCs state filing fees.
- South Carolina registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 South Carolina limited liability company service and $125 South Carolina registered agent service.
Total South Carolina company cost if you use our services:
$335 for a South Carolina limited liability company and that includes the states South Carolina LLC filing fee.
Any SC company expedited options?
No. It takes 7-10 days for the SOS to file your South Carolina articles of organization.
If you use the South Carolina Business One Stop online filing system, your LLC is formed in 24-48 hours.
How much does an SC LLC cost each year?
South Carolina LLCs don’t file annual reports with the Secretary of State.
What are the South Carolina LLC taxes?
The personal income tax rate ranges from 0%-7%.
7.04%. The state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is 1.04% making a total of 7.04%.
More South Carolina LLC Resources:
How to start an South Carolina LLC
Register your LLC in a different state
South Carolina Corporation
South Carolina registered agent
What is a registered agent?
South Carolina annual report
South Carolina certified copy of articles
South Carolina apostille
How to reinstate an LLC in South Carolina
How to dissolve a South Carolina LLC
South Carolina LLC Forms
Free LLC Forms
Free LLC operating agreement
First meeting minutes
LLC resolution to open a bank account
Articles of Organization
Get an EIN for your LLC