South Dakota LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your South Dakota LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed South Dakota LLC Articles
- SD LLC operating agreement
- SD LLC resolutions
- SD LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- SD annual report reminders
- SD business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Start an LLC Today!
We actually work in South Dakota, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- Same day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- SD LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $375 total
SOUTH DAKOTA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by South Dakota Codified Laws – Chapter 47-34A, Uniform Limited Liability Company Act.
SD LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in South Dakota will cost a $150 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of South Dakota Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 14-21 business days to process your LLC articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in South Dakota, our service includes:
- Drafting custom South Dakota company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the SD Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- South Dakota registered agent service (learn more about registered agents at: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 South Dakota limited liability company service and $125 South Dakota registered agent service.
You can learn more about LLC formation on our page: How to Form a South Dakota LLC.
Total South Dakota company cost if you use our services:
$375 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any SD company expedited options?
You can pay an extra $50 fee to have the filing expedited. This usually means your LLC will be formed within 3-5 business days.
How much does an SD LLC cost each year?
The LLC annual reports are due on the last day of your anniversary month. So if you file on June 15th your annual report will be due by June 30th each year.
The SD LLC annual reports cost $50.
Want to compare LLCs and corporations? See our page on South Dakota Corporations.
What are the taxes for an LLC in South Dakota?
South Dakota does not have corporate income tax or personal income tax.
The average South Dakota Sales tax is 5.52%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 1.52% making a total of 5.52%.
South Dakota LLC Resources
- Annual Reports in South Dakota
- Taxes in South Dakota
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- SD Certified Copy
- SD Apostille
- South Dakota Reinstate LLC
- South Dakota Dissolve LLC
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms