$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Georgia LLC, plus:
- Custom LLC articles of Organization
- We form your LLC
- Resolutions showing you own it
- GA LLC operating agreement
- GA LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your GA registered agent
- GA annual report reminders
- GA business forms and instructions
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Georgia Limited Liability Company
How do I form a Georgia LLC?
If you want to form a Georgia LLC, file Articles of Organization with the Georgia Secretary of State. Forming an LLC in Georgia will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Georgia SOS takes between 5 and 12 business days to process your Georgia limited liability company articles of organization when you file by mail.
You can pay an additional $100 expedite fee and Georgia SOS will process in 24 hours.
What does your Georgia LLC formation service include?
- Drafting custom Georgia company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the GA Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Georgia limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Georgia LLCs state filing fees.
- Georgia registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Georgia limited liability company service and $125 Georgia registered agent service.
Total Georgia company cost if you use our services:
$325 for a Georgia limited liability company and that includes the states Georgia LLC filing fee.
Any GA company expedited options?
You can pay $100 to have your Georgia LLC formation completed in 24 hours.
How much does a GA LLC cost each year?
A Georgia LLC initial report is due January 1st and April 1st of the year following the calendar year in which the limited liability company was formed and the fee is $30. After that, the Georgia annual report is due every April 1st and the fee will be $30.
Do I need a Georgia registered agent?
Yes, you must list your registered agent in your Georgia Articles of Organization.
Do I need a Federal tax ID number?
If you want to open a bank account or hire employees, you will need to get a federal tax ID first.
What are the Georgia LLC taxes?
Georgia LLCs have to pay Georgia taxes. The Georgia personal net income tax rate ranges from 1% to 6%
The average Georgia sales tax rate is 7.02%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 3.02% making a total of 7.02%
What should I know about my Georgia LLC?
Starting a Georgia LLC is just the beginning. The following pages can help you if your business is growing into other states, delinquent, or dissolving.
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Georgia Certified Copy
- Georgia Apostille
- Georgia LLC Reinstatement
- Georgia LLC Dissolution
What other LLC forms do I need?
We provide the following Free LLC Forms to help you start and maintain your LLC.
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Is the Georgia LLC right for my business?
If you want to compare entities, check out our Georgia Corporation page.