$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Georgia LLC, plus:
- Custom LLC articles of Organization
- We form your LLC
- Resolutions showing you own it
- GA LLC operating agreement
- GA LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your GA registered agent
- GA annual report reminders
- GA business forms and instructions
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 DAY GEORGIA LLC
We are fast and include everything you need:
- One day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- GA LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $425 total
Georgia Limited Liability Company
Georgia LLCs are governed by Georgia Compiled Statutes – 805 ILCS 180, Limited Liability Company Act.
Georgia LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Georgia will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Georgia Secretary of State is in charge of filing Georgia LLCs. The Georgia SOS takes between 5 and 12 business days to process your Georgia limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail.
You can pay an additional $100 expedite fee and Georgia SOS will process in 24 hours.
Learn more about forming a Georgia LLC.
When forming an LLC in Georgia, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Georgia company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the GA Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Georgia limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Georgia LLCs state filing fees.
- Georgia registered agent service (learn more about registered agents at our What is a Registered Agent? page).
- Our fees are: $100 Georgia limited liability company service and $125 Georgia registered agent service.
Total Georgia company cost if you use our services:
$325 for a Georgia limited liability company and that includes the states Georgia LLC filing fee.
Any GA company expedited options?
You can pay $100 to have your formation completed in 24 hours.
How much does a GA LLC cost each year?
An LLC initial report is due January 1st and April 1st of the year following the calendar year in which the limited liability company was formed and the fee is $30. After that, the LLC annual report is due every April 1st and the fee will be $30.
What are the Georgia LLC taxes?
The Georgia personal net income tax rate ranges from 1% to 6%
The average Georgia sales tax rate is 7.02%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 3.02% making a total of 7.02%
Georgia LLC Resources:
- Georgia Annual Report
- Georgia Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Georgia Certified Copy
- Georgia Apostille
- Georgia LLC Reinstatement
- Georgia LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Georgia Corporation page.