Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Mississippi LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Mississippi LLC Articles
- MS LLC operating agreement
- MS LLC resolutions
- MS LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MS annual report reminders
- MS business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
MISSISSIPPI LLC IN 10 DAYS
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- 10 day state processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- MS LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $275 total
MISSISSIPPI LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by the Mississippi Code of 1972 – Title 79, Chapter 29, Revised Mississippi Limited Liability Company Act.
Mississippi LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Mississippi will cost a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Mississippi Secretary of State is in charge of filing Mississippi LLCs, and it will take about 2-3 business days to process your LLC articles of organization if you file by mail or in person.
When forming an LLC in Mississippi, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Mississippi company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MS Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Mississippi registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our What is a Registered Agent? page).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Mississippi registered agent service.
Total Mississippi company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
You can also add $25 to the filing fee and write EXPEDITE on the top of the form, and Mississippi will get your LLC processed in one day.
Any MS company expedited options?
No expedited processing and you have to mail your filing. A good way to speed things up is to overnight your filing to the Mississippi SOS. Even if you file in person, it does not change the SOS processing time.
How much does an MS LLC cost each year?
LLCs have to file an annual report by April 1 each year. There is no fee for domestic LLC annual reports. Foreign LLCs have to pay $250 to file the Mississippi annual report.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Mississippi?
The Mississippi personal net income tax rates are:
The average Mississippi sales tax rate is 7%.
Mississippi LLC Resources:
How to Start a MS LLC
Registering an LLC in a Different State
Mississippi Certified Copy of Articles
How to Reinstate an LLC in Mississippi
How to Dissolve an LLC in Mississippi
Mississippi LLC Forms
Free LLC Forms
LLC Meeting Minutes
LLC Membership Certificate
LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Get an EIN