Montana Incorporation Services
$100 gets the experienced skills of our Corporate Guides™ who draft and file your:
- Custom Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- Montana Corporate Bylaws
- Montana Stock Certificates
YOUR ADDRESS IS PRIVATE
We list our Montana address for:
- Your registered office
- Your principle address
- Your mailing address
- Your incorporator address
How to Incorporate in Montana
What will it cost to incorporate in Montana?
$75 Montana articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Montana LLC?
Montana LLC articles of organization will cost $75
How long will it take to get my Montana Incorporation or Montana LLC processed?
It will take the Montana Secretary of State about 10 business days to process your Montana Articles of Incorporation. You can pay an additional $20 for 1-3 day processing or $100 for 1 hour processing.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Montana?
No, Montana doesn’t require name reservations. You can take advantage of our free business name search to find available business names.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Montana?
There is an Montana annual report for Montana Corporations and LLCs every April 15th that costs $15.
What are the Montana business taxes?
The Montana corporation net income tax rate is 6.75% with a $50 minimum fee for filing a return.
The Montana personal net income tax rates are:
$15,600 + 6.9%
Montana does not have a sales tax
When we incorporate your business in Montana, our service include?
When we help you start a business in Montana, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Montana LLC or Montana corporation.
- The Montana incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Montana organizer if Montana LLC.
- Ratified Montana corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Montana LLC.
- The state of Montana incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Montana.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Montana incorporation service and $125 for Montana registered agent.
All for a total of only $300 for a Montana LLC or $300 for a Montana corporation.