Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your North Dakota LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Oregon LLC Articles of Organization
- OR LLC operating agreement
- OR LLC resolutions
- OR LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- ND annual report reminders
- ND business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
North Dakota LLCs!
We work in North Dakota, so we’re fast as possible and include everything you need:
- Same day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- ND LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $360 total
Oregon Limited Liability Company
Oregon LLCs are governed by Oregon Revised Statutes – Volume 2, Title 7, Chapter 63 Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Oregon LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Oregon will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. The state of Oregon Secretary of State is in charge of filing Oregon LLCs, and it will take about 7-10 business days to process your Oregon limited liability company articles of organization if you file mail. If you file the articles by fax the OR SOS will process in 1-2 business days. Online filings are completed instantly.
When forming an LLC in Oregon, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Oregon company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OR Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Oregon limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Oregon LLCs state filing fees.
- Oregon registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Oregon limited liability company service and $125 Oregon registered
Total Oregon company cost if you use our services:
$325 for an Oregon limited liability company and that includes the states Oregon LLC filing fee.
Any OR company expedited options?
No expedited processing, but filing by fax or online is faster. We can form your Oregon LLC in 1 business day!
How much does an OR LLC cost each year?
Your Oregon LLC annual report is due on the anniversary of when you initially file. The filing fee is $100.
What are the Oregon LLC taxes?
The Oregon personal net income tax rates are:
$0-3,050 = 5%
$3,050-7,600 = 7%
$7,600-125,000 = 9%
$125,000-250,000 = 10.8%
$250,000 + = 11%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .36%.
There is no sales tax in Oregon.
More Oregon LLC Resources:
How to start an Oregon LLC
Register your LLC in a different state
Oregon registered agent
What is a registered agent?
Oregon annual report
Oregon certified copy of articles
How to reinstate an LLC in Oregon
How to dissolve an Oregon LLC
Free LLC Forms
Free LLC operating agreement
First meeting minutes
LLC resolution to open a bank account
Articles of Organization
Get an EIN for your LLC