Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Oregon LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Oregon LLC Articles of Organization
- OR LLC operating agreement
- OR LLC resolutions
- OR LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OR annual report reminders
- OR business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Oregon Limited Liability Company
Oregon LLCs are governed by Oregon Revised Statutes – Volume 2, Title 7, Chapter 63 Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form an Oregon LLC?
Forming an LLC in Oregon will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. The state of Oregon Secretary of State is in charge of filing Oregon LLCs, and it will take about 7-10 business days to process your Oregon limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail. If you file the articles by fax the OR SOS will process in 1-2 business days. Online filings are completed instantly.
What does your Oregon LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Oregon company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OR Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Oregon limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Oregon LLCs state filing fees.
- Oregon registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Oregon limited liability company service and $125 Oregon registered
What is the total Oregon LLC cost if I use your service?
$325 for an Oregon limited liability company and that includes the states Oregon LLC filing fee.
Any OR company expedited options?
No expedited processing, but filing by fax or online is faster. We can form your Oregon LLC in 1 business day!
Do I need an Oregon registered agent?
You need to list your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a federal tax ID if you want to hire employees.
How much does an OR LLC cost each year?
Your Oregon annual report is due on the anniversary of when you initially file. The Oregon LLC renewal filing fee is $100.
What are the Oregon LLC taxes?
Oregon LLCs have to pay Oregon taxes. The Oregon personal net income tax rates are:
$0-3,050 = 5%
$3,050-7,600 = 7%
$7,600-125,000 = 9%
$125,000-250,000 = 10.8%
$250,000 + = 11%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .36%.
There is no sales tax in Oregon.
What else should I know about my Oregon LLC?
You will need to learn more than simply How to start an Oregon LLC. You may need to the following filings with the state:
- Register your LLC in a different state
- Oregon certified copy of articles
- Oregon apostille
- How to reinstate an LLC in Oregon
- How to dissolve an Oregon LLC
What other LLC forms and documents do I need?
You may need the following LLC forms to help you form and maintain your LLC:
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
- Free LLC operating agreement
- LLC resolution to open a bank account
Should I form an Oregon LLC?
If you are still thinking about forming an LLC, you should compare it with the Oregon Corporation.