$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
MINNESOTA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Minnesota LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Minnesota will cost a $135 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Minnesota Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 5-7 business days to process your limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper. Online filings get processed in about 24 business hours but there is an additional $10 fee.
You can learn more at How to Start a Minnesota LLC.
When forming an LLC in Minnesota, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Minnesota company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MN Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Minnesota registered agent service. (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 Minnesota limited liability company service and $125 Minnesota registered agent service.
Total Minnesota company cost if you use our services:
$360 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any MN company expedited options?
No expedite options but online filing is processed faster.
We can form your LLC in 3 business days.
How much does an MN LLC cost each year?
The MN annual report is due every December 31st. There is no fee for the annual report for LLCs.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Minnesota?
There is a 5.8% minimum tax on value, if there is property owned in Minnesota.
The Minnesota personal net income tax rates are:
The average Minnesota sales tax rate is 7.22%.
The state has a 6.88% tax, but the average local tax is .34% making a total of 7.22%.
Minnesota LLC Resources:
- Minnesota Certified Copy
- Minnesota Apostille
- Minnesota LLC Reinstatement
- Minnesota LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Minnesota Corporation page.