Nevada Limited Liability Company
Nevada LLCs are governed by Nevada Revised Statutes – Chapter 86 Limited Liability Companies.
Nevada LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Nevada will cost a $75 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Nevada Secretary of State is in charge of filing Nevada LLCs, and it will take about 2-3 weeks to process your Nevada limited liability company articles of organization. You can file by mail, fax, email, or online. Online filings are processed instantly.
When forming an LLC in Nevada, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Nevada company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NV Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Nevada limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Nevada LLCs state filing fees (initial statement of information, business license, etc.)
- Nevada registered agent service and Nevada business license service.
- Our fees are: $100 Nevada limited liability company service, $50 Nevada business license service, and $125 Nevada registered agent service.
Total Nevada company cost if you use our services:
$705 for a Nevada limited liability company and that includes the Nevada state fees, Nevada business license service, and Nevada registered agent service.
Any NV company expedited options?
You can file the paper form and pay for expedited processing… but we recommend filing online because it is immediate and there is no additional fee.
We can form your Nevada LLC in one business day!
How much does an NV LLC cost each year?
The first fee you will encounter is the $125 initial statement of information fee.
Your ongoing annual fees are the $125 statement of information which is due on the anniversary of your initial filing and the $200 Nevada Department of Revenue "business license" fee each year.
What are the Nevada LLC taxes?
Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax but they do have the $200 a year Business License tax.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
Reno, NV 80502