$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Nevada LLC with the most asset protection possible, plus:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Nevada Business License
- Resolutions showing you own it
- NV LLC operating agreement
- NV LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your NV registered agent
- NV annual report reminders
- NV business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Nevada Limited Liability Company
LLCs are governed by Nevada Revised Statutes – Chapter 86 Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form a Nevada LLC?
File Articles of Organization with the Nevada Secretary of State. Forming an LLC in Nevada will cost a $75 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Nevada Secretary of State will take about 2-3 weeks to process your LLC articles of organization. You can file by mail, fax, email, or online. Online filings are processed instantly.
What does your Nevada LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Nevada company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NV Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Nevada LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees (initial statement of information, business license, etc.)
- Nevada registered agent service.
- Nevada business license service.
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service, $50 Nevada business license service, and $125 Nevada registered agent service.
Total Nevada company cost if you use our services:
$700 for a Nevada LLC and that includes the state organization and business license fees.
Any NV company expedited options?
You can file the paper form and pay an extra $125 for expedited processing… but we recommend filing online because it is immediate and there is no additional fee.
We can form your Nevada LLC in one business day!
Do I need a NV registered agent?
You have to list your registered agent in your LLC articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a tax ID number from the IRS if you will be hiring employees.
How much does an NV LLC cost each year?
The first fee you will encounter is the $150 initial statement of information fee.
Your ongoing annual fees are the $150 NV statement of information which is due on the anniversary of your initial filing and the $200 Nevada Department of Revenue “business license” fee each year.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Nevada?
Nevada LLCs are subject to Nevada taxes. While Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax, they do have the $200 a year Business License tax.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%.
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
What else should I know about forming a Nevada LLC?
Forming your business with the state is just the beginning. There are a number of additional filing requirements you may encounter.
- Businesses that expand outside of Nevada may need to learn about Registering an LLC in a Different State. Many states will require that you submit a Nevada Certified Copy of Articles with your application for registration.
- Our clients doing business outside of the U.S. often need a Nevada Apostille.
- If your business is delinquent, you will need to find out How to Reinstate an LLC in Nevada.
- If you are ready to end your business, you should learn How to Dissolve an LLC in Nevada.
What other Nevada LLC forms will I need?
We know that you have a ton of work to do just getting your business going. That is why we take every opportunity to make that a little easier. We provide the following Free LLC Forms to help you maintain your LLC.
Is the Nevada LLC the best option for me?
If you need more information before forming a Nevada LLC, we suggest comparing it to the Nevada corporation.