$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
Nevada Limited Liability Company
LLCs are governed by Nevada Revised Statutes – Chapter 86 Limited Liability Companies.
Nevada LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Nevada will cost a $75 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Nevada Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 2-3 weeks to process your LLC articles of organization. You can file by mail, fax, email, or online. Online filings are processed instantly.
When forming an LLC in Nevada, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Nevada company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NV Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Nevada LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees (initial statement of information, business license, etc.)
- Nevada registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page What is a Registered Agent?).
- Nevada business license service.
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service, $50 Nevada business license service, and $125 Nevada registered agent service.
Total Nevada company cost if you use our services:
$700 for a Nevada registered agent service.
Any NV company expedited options?
You can file the paper form and pay for expedited processing… but we recommend filing online because it is immediate and there is no additional fee.
We can form your LLC in one business day!
How much does an NV LLC cost each year?
The first fee you will encounter is the $150 initial statement of information fee.
Your ongoing annual fees are the $150 statement of information which is due on the anniversary of your initial filing and the $200 Nevada Department of Revenue “business license” fee each year.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Nevada?
Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax but they do have the $200 a year Business License tax.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%.
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
Want to compare entities? See our Nevada Corporation page.
Nevada LLC Resources:
How to Start a NV LLC
Registering an LLC in a Different State
Nevada Certified Copy of Articles
How to Reinstate an LLC in Nevada
How to Dissolve an LLC in Nevada
Nevada LLC Forms
Free LLC Forms
LLC Meeting Minutes
LLC Membership Certificate
LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Get an EIN