Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Wyoming Limited Liability Company
Wyoming LLCs are governed by the Wyoming Statutes – Title 17, Chapter 29 Wyoming Limited Liability Company Act.
Wyoming LLC registration:
There is a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Wyoming Secretary of State, Business Division is in charge of filing Wyoming LLCs, and it will take about 3-6 business days to process your Wyoming limited liability company articles of organization. You have to mail in your LLC articles of organization and Wyoming required original signatures. Since there is no expedite option, we recommend overnighting your documents by FedEx or UPS. The state will email your completed filing to you.
You can learn more at: How to form a Wyoming LLC
When forming an LLC in Wyoming, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Wyoming company articles of organization
- We make the file with the Wyoming Secretary of State, Business Division
- We draft the organizer initial resolution
- Wyoming limited liability company operating agreement
- The Wyoming LLCs state filing fees
- Wyoming registered agent service (to learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent)
- Our fees are: $100 Wyoming limited liability company service and $125 Wyoming registered agent service
Total Wyoming company cost if you use our services:
$325 for a Wyoming limited liability company and that INCLUDES the state of Wyoming LLC filing fee.
Any WY company expedited options?
Wyoming doesn’t offer any expedite options.
How much does a WY LLC cost each year?
$50 Wyoming LLC annual report fee. There is a $2 service fee if you file online.
What are the Wyoming LLC taxes?
There is no personal or corporate income tax in Wyoming.
The Wyoming state sales tax rate is 4%.
Wyoming LLC Resources:
- Wyoming Annual Report
- Wyoming Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Wyoming Certified Copy
- Wyoming Apostille
- Wyoming LLC Reinstatement
- Wyoming LLC Dissolution
- Close Wyoming LLC
- Move your LLC to Wyoming
Asset Protection LLC
- How to Keep Private?
- What about a bank account?
- How do I transfer the assets into the LLC?
- Why incorporate in Wyoming?
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Wyoming Corporation page.