$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
Maryland Limited Liability Company
LLCs are governed by Maryland Code – Corporations and Associations, Title 4A.
Maryland LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Maryland will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation is in charge of filing Maryland LLCs, and it will take about 8 weeks to process your LLC articles of organization if you file by paper. Faxed filings are auto-expedited.
When forming an LLC in Maryland, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Maryland company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MD state Department of Assessments and Taxation Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Maryland registered agent service (to learn more about registered agents, or statutory agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Maryland registered agent service.
Total Maryland company cost if you use our services:
$330 for a Maryland limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee and the return mail fee.
Any MD company expedited options?
Expedited processing is completed in 7 business days. We recommend fax filing because it is auto expedited and eliminates mail time.
How much does an MD LLC cost each year?
There is an annual report for Maryland LLCs. The SDAT Maryland Personal Tax Return is due every April 15th and costs $300 minimum, depending on your assets and revenue.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Maryland?
The Maryland Corporate net income tax rate is 8.25%.
The Maryland personal net income tax rates are:
|Maryland Personal Tax Rates|
|$1 million +||6.25%|
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 3%.
The average Maryland sales tax rate is 6%.
Maryland LLC Resources:
Free LLC Forms
Want to compare entities? See our Maryland Corporation page.