Maryland Limited Liability CompanyMaryland LLCs are governed by Maryland Code – Corporations and Associations, Title 4A.
Maryland LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Maryland will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation is in charge of filing Maryland LLCs, and it will take about 8 weeks to process your Maryland limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper. Faxed filings are auto-expedited.
If you not include $5 for a copy of the filed articles, you won’t get anything back from SDAT.
When forming an LLC in Maryland, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Maryland company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MD state Department of Assessments and Taxation Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Maryland limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Maryland LLCs state filing fees.
- Maryland registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Maryland limited liability company service and $125 Maryland registered agent service.
Total Maryland company cost if you use our services:
$330 for a Maryland limited liability company and that includes the states Maryland LLC filing fee and the return mail fee.
Any MD company expedited options?
Expedited processing is completed in 7 business days. We recommend fax filing because it is auto expedited and eliminates mail time.
How much does an MD LLC cost each year?
There is an annual report for Maryland LLCs. The SDAT Maryland Personal Tax Return is due every April 15th and costs $300 minimum, depending on your assets and revenue.
What are the Maryland LLC taxes?
The Maryland Corporate net income tax rate is 8.25%.
The Maryland personal net income tax rates are:
|Maryland Personal Tax Rates|
|$1 million +||6.25%|
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 3%.
The average Maryland sales tax rate is 6%.
Silver Spring, MD 20901