Oklahoma Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Oklahoma incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Oklahoma Articles
- Oklahoma Corporate Bylaws
- OK shareholder resolutions
- OK corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OK corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
$275 OKLAHOMA CORP
We can file your Oklahoma corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 7-10 day state filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your OK corp
- Annual BAT Return reminders
- $275 total
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN OKLAHOMA
What will it cost to incorporate in Oklahoma?
$50 Oklahoma Certificate of Incorporation minimum filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming an Oklahoma LLC?
Oklahoma LLC Articles of Organization will cost $100.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Oklahoma?
No, Oklahoma doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
How long will it take to get my Oklahoma Incorporation or Oklahoma LLC processed?
It will take the Oklahoma Secretary of State 7-10 business days to process your Oklahoma Certificate of Incorporation if you mail or fax your filing. If you file in person or online, your documents are usually processed within one day.
You can pay a $25 expedite fee for same day counter service.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Oklahoma?
Oklahoma Annual Business Activity Tax Return and pay a minimum $25 fee by July 1st every year.
Oklahoma LLCs file annual reports on the exact date of their anniversary qualification or organization date, and there is no filing fee. The Oklahoma Annual business Activity Tax Return is due by July 1st every year and costs $25 for LLCs.
What are the Oklahoma business taxes?
The Oklahoma Corporate net income tax rate is 6%. Plus an Oklahoma franchise tax of $1.25 for every $1000 of assets in Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma personal net income tax rates are:
The average Oklahoma sales tax rate is 8.44%. The state has a 4.5% tax, but the average local tax is 3.94% making a total of 8.44%.
When we incorporate your business in Oklahoma, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for an Oklahoma LLC or Oklahoma corporation.
- The Oklahoma incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Oklahoma organizer if Oklahoma LLC.
- Ratified Oklahoma corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Oklahoma LLC.
- The state of Oklahoma incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Oklahoma.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Oklahoma incorporation service and $125 for Oklahoma registered agent.
All for a total of only $325 for an Oklahoma LLC or $225 for an Oklahoma corporation.