Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Washington LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Washington LLC Articles
- WA LLC operating agreement
- WA LLC resolutions
- WA LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- WA annual report reminders
- WA business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 Day Washington LLC
We actually work in Washington, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- Same day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- WA LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $425 total
Washington Limited Liability Company
Washington LLCs are governed by Revised Code of Washington – Title 25, Chapter 25.15, Limited Liability Companies.
Washington LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Washington will cost $180 LLC articles of organization state filing fee if you file the paper form. This will take about 2 months unless you pay $50 to have processing completed in 2-3 business days.
If you file online, the Washington Secretary of State will process your Washington LLC articles of organization in just 2-3 business days for an extra $20.
You can learn more at How to Start a Washington LLC.
When forming an LLC in Washington, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Washington company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the WA Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Washington limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Washington LLCs state filing fees.
- Washington registered agent service. (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 Washington limited liability company service and $125 Washington registered agent service.
Total Washington company cost if you use our services:
$405 for a Washington limited liability company and that includes the states Washington LLC filing fee.
Any WA company expedited options?
Online LLC formation is expedited. Processing is done in 2-3 business days for $20. Paper filings can be processed in 2-3 business days but the fee is $50.
How much does a WA LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year at end of the month you initially filed in. Washington LLC annual renewals cost $71.
What are the Washington LLC taxes?
There is no personal income tax in Washington.
Washington LLCs have to pay a Business and Occupation Tax that varies depending on the type of business they perform.
The average Washington sales tax rate is 8.78% (the state has a 6.5% tax, but the average local tax is 2.28% making a total of 8.78%).
Washington LLC Resources:
- Washington Annual Report
- Washington Certified Copy
- Washington Apostille
- Washington LLC Reinstatement
- Washington LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Washington Corporation page.