$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
OKLAHOMA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Oklahoma Statutes – Title 18 Limited Liability Company Act.
Oklahoma LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Oklahoma will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
It will take the Oklahoma Secretary of State 7-10 business days to process your Oklahoma incorporation if you mail or fax your filing. If you file in-person or online, your documents are usually processed within one day.
You can learn more at How to Start a Oklahoma LLC.
When forming an LLC in Oklahoma, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Oklahoma company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OK Secretary of state Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Oklahoma registered agent service. (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 Oklahoma limited liability company service and $125 Oklahoma registered agent service.
Total Oklahoma company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any OK company expedited options?
You can pay a $25 expedite fee to have your in person filing processed while you wait.
Faxing and filing online are faster than sending in your articles of organization.
We can complete an Oklahoma LLC in one day with no additional fees!
How much does an OK LLC cost each year?
OK annual certificate is $25. LLCs also have to file the Annual Business Activity Tax Return by July 1st each year.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Oklahoma?
The Oklahoma Corporate net income tax rate is 6%. Plus an Oklahoma franchise tax of $1.25 for every $1000 of assets in Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma personal net income tax rates are:
The average Oklahoma sales tax rate is 8.44%. The state has a 4.5% tax, but the average local tax is 3.94% making a total of 8.44%.
Oklahoma LLC Resources:
- Oklahoma Certified Copy
- Oklahoma Apostille
- Oklahoma LLC Reinstatement
- Oklahoma LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Oklahoma Corporation page.