Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Oklahoma LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- OK LLC Articles of Organization
- OK LLC operating agreement
- OK LLC resolutions
- OK LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OK annual report reminders
- OK business forms and information
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
OKLAHOMA LLC $325
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- 7-10 day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- OK LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $325 total
OKLAHOMA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Oklahoma Statutes – Title 18 Limited Liability Company Act.
Oklahoma LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Oklahoma will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
It will take the Oklahoma Secretary of State 7-10 business days to process your Oklahoma incorporation if you mail or fax your filing. If you file in-person or online, your documents are usually processed within one day.
You can learn more at How to Start a Oklahoma LLC.
When forming an LLC in Oklahoma, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Oklahoma company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OK Secretary of state Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Oklahoma registered agent service (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Oklahoma limited liability company service and $125 Oklahoma registered agent service.
Total Oklahoma company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any OK company expedited options?
You can pay a $25 expedite fee to have your in person filing processed while you wait.
Faxing and filing online are faster than sending in your articles of organization.
We can complete an Oklahoma LLC in one day with no additional fees!
How much does an OK LLC cost each year?
OK annual certificate is $25. LLCs also have to file the Annual Business Activity Tax Return by July 1st each year.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Oklahoma?
The Oklahoma Corporate net income tax rate is 6%. Plus an Oklahoma franchise tax of $1.25 for every $1000 of assets in Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma personal net income tax rates are:
The average Oklahoma sales tax rate is 8.44%. The state has a 4.5% tax, but the average local tax is 3.94% making a total of 8.44%.
Oklahoma LLC Resources:
- Oklahoma Certified Copy
- Oklahoma Taxes
- Oklahoma Apostille
- Oklahoma LLC Reinstatement
- Oklahoma LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Oklahoma Corporation page.