$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
Virginia Limited Liability Company
Virginia LLCs are governed by the Code of Virginia – Title 13.1, Chapter 12 Virginia Limited Liability Company Act.
Virginia LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Virginia will cost $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Virginia state Corporation Commission is in charge of filing Virginia LLCs, and it will take about 7 business days to process your Virginia limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper.
You may upload a PDF of your articles on the Virginia SCC website to save yourself some mailing time. It will be filed in 3-7 days unless you pay for expedited processing.
You can file simple LLCs online, but only if you are not listing members/managers and you don’t have anything weird about your articles.
Learn more about forming a Virginia LLC.
When forming an LLC in Virginia, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Virginia company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the VA state Corporation Commission.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Virginia limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Virginia LLCs state filing fees.
- Virginia registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Virginia limited liability company service and $125 Virginia registered agent service.
Total Virginia company cost if you use our services:
$325 for a Virginia limited liability company and that includes the states Virginia LLC filing fee.
Any VA company expedited options?
Online filing is instant and there is no expedite fee. Otherwise, you may have your Virginia LLC filing processed the same day for a $200 fee or next day for a $100 fee.
How much does a VA LLC cost each year?
Virginia LLCs don’t really have to file an annual report, but they do pay a $50 registration fee. The annual registration fee is due by the end of the month your LLC was formed, each year.
What are the Virginia LLC taxes?
Virginia LLCs have some choice in how they are taxed. Single member LLCs can be taxed as a sole proprietor, a C corporation, or an S corporation (the default is that single member LLCs are disregarded and taxed on the member’s individual tax return). Multi-member LLCs may be taxed as a partnership, a C corporation, or an S corporation (the default is to tax multi-member LLCs as partnerships).
The personal income tax in Virginia ranges from 2-5.75%.
The average Virginia sales tax rate is 5%
Virginia LLC Resources:
- Virginia Annual Report
- Virginia Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Virginia Certified Copy
- Virginia Apostille
- Virginia LLC Reinstatement
- Virginia LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Virginia Corporation page.