How to Add a Homepage in WordPress
WordPress lets you easily change your website’s homepage. In this guide, we’ll go over how to add a homepage to your site in six easy steps.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Settings on the Navigation Sidebar.
- Click Reading from the Settings drop-down. This is the Reading Settings. Here, it says “Your homepage displays” with the first option toggled on automatically.
- Click the button next to “A static page.”
- Choose the page you want as your homepage from the drop-down list that says Homepage.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.