Add New Users on WordPress
A user is a person who can access the “business side” of your WordPress. You can give a user access to do things on your website, like publish pages and posts or even edit the themes and design.
You can add a new user on WordPress in six easy steps.
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Users on the left-hand Navigation Sidebar.
- Click Add New User at the top of the page.
- Fill out username, first and last name, email, password, and website.
- Choose the role you want the new user to have from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add New User.