How to Add a WordPress Theme
WordPress gives users the ability to edit your site’s appearance with themes. Your site may come with some pre-loaded themes, but you can also download additional themes to use. Here’s how to add a new theme to your site.
- Log in to access the admin side of your website.
- Look to the left-hand Navigation Sidebar.
- Click on Appearances.
- Choose Themes.
- Click Add New Themes at the top of the page.
- View the available themes or search specifically for what you want (like Accessibility Ready and Grid Layout) by clicking Feature Filter.
- Select Details and Preview to see what the theme would look like once it’s live.
- Click Install to make it available for your site.
- Click Activate to make the theme live.
SEE ALL WORDPRESS GUIDES