How to Align an Image in WordPress
Aligning an image in WordPress lets you choose how to position it on a page. Image alignment is the same as aligning text on a document. For example:
This is left-aligned.
This is center-aligned.
This is right-aligned.
Here’s how to align your image in WordPress.
- Go to your admin dashboard.
- Select the Page you want to align an image on.
- Add an image to the page or locate an image already on the page.
- Click on the image.
- A toolbar will appear—click the fifth button which looks a bit like a sandwich with three lines, the second line being the thickest. This is the Align button.. (Hovering over each button will also give you the title of each button to confirm you’re clicking the right one.)
- Choose how you want the image aligned within its block.
Don’t worry about clicking the wrong alignment—you can try them all out and still keep changing, as long as you haven’t published or updated the page yet.SEE ALL WORDPRESS GUIDES