Change Your Font Appearance in WordPress
Changing your font appearance is easy with WordPress’ Block Editor. Here’s how to do it:
- Click Pages on the Navigation Sidebar.
- Choose the page you want to edit. Click on that page. It will open in Block Editor.
- Either begin typing or add a Text Block from the left-hand block inserter.
- Click Settings in the top right-hand corner (next to the Publish button).
- There’s two options: page and block. Make sure you’ve clicked on Block.
- Click the three dots beside the word “typography.”
- Under “tools,” click Appearance.
You can change your font appearance now. This lets you go from thin text appearance all the way to black italics. You can change each block individually or you can highlight all of them on the page and change them at once (this is pretty tricky if the page gets too long.)See All WordPress Guides