Move a Block in WordPress
Moving blocks is how you re-design your website’s pages in WordPress. Here’s how to move a block:
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Open the page you want to edit by clicking on the title or clicking Edit.
- Click on the block you want to move. A small toolbar will appear. The first button shows you what type of block it is. The second button is six small dots—this is the drag button.
- Click the Drag Button.
- While still clicking/holding down on the drag button, scroll your mouse to where you want to move the block.
- Let go.
- Click Publish (if currently a draft) or Update (if currently live).