How to Set a URL in WordPress
A URL or Universal Resource Locator is a page’s or post’s address name that people use to view the page online. Setting a page’s URL in WordPress only takes a few easy steps. Here’s how.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- Select Pages from the menu sidebar.
- From the Pages list, hover the mouse over the page you’d like to set the URL for and select Edit.
- Once in the page draft or edit view, select the URL from the settings page panel on the right. This will make the URL permalink pop-up. From here, you’ll be able to set the URL.
- Click Update to save any changes.
Note: For blog posts, follow the same steps except select Posts from the menu.See All WordPress Guides