How to Change Your Registered Agent in Oregon
To change your registered agent in Oregon, you must complete and file a Change of Registered Agent/Address-Corporations/LLC form with the Oregon Secretary of State, Corporate Division. The Oregon Change of Registered Agent/Address-Corporations/LLC must be submitted by mail, in person, or by fax and has no fee to file. When you hire Northwest to be your new registered agent, we will file your Oregon Change of Registered Agent paperwork for you.
Free PDF Download
Download the Oregon Change of Registered Agent/Address-Corporations/LLC form here
Do It Yourself Online
Sign up for a free account and fill out the Oregon Change of Registered Agent/Address-Corporations/LLC form here
Oregon Registered Agent Service$125 Per Year
Steps to Changing Your Oregon Registered Agent
If you would like to change your registered agent in Oregon, you will need to complete the following three general steps:
- Select a new Oregon registered agent. If you hire Northwest, you can just as well stop reading now. We’ll handle the state filing for you and pay your filing fee.
- Notify your former registered agent that you’re moving on.
- Complete and submit your Oregon Change of Registered Agent to the Oregon Secretary of State.
What are the options and different ways you can change your Oregon registered agent?
Oregon has one simple form for all entities changing their registered agent. You complete Change of Registered Agent/Address-Corporations/LLC form and send to the Oregon Secretary of State Corporate Division by mail, in person or by fax. The registered agent does NOT sign the Change of Registered Agent/Address-Corporation/LLC form. An original signature of a business officer is not required.
Changing Your Oregon Registered Agent FAQs
How much does it cost to change your registered agent in Oregon?
There is no fee required to change your registered agent in Oregon.
For an optional confirmation copy, include $5.
Switch your registered agent to Northwest, and you’ll see the pre-populated change of agent form in your online account. Fill it out with your company info, sign it, and email or mail it to us, and we’ll get it filed with the state for you. It’s that simple!
How long does it take the state to process and complete the change of registered agent in Oregon?
|PROCESSING METHOD||ESTIMATED TIME TO PROCESS|
|Fax Processing:||One week|
How do I contact the Oregon Secretary of State?
Oregon Secretary of State
255 Capitol Street NE, Suite 151
Salem, OR 97310=1327
Phone: (503) 986-2200
Fax: (503) 378-4381
What form do you file to change your registered agent in Oregon?
Expect More From a Registered Agent
We have a team of Oregon experts that know the in-and-outs of all business filings and what the Oregon Secretary of State requires. As your registered agent we don’t wait around on any legal correspondence we receive on your behalf, we immediately scan it to your secure online portfolio so you can view it anytime, anywhere. Switch to Northwest Registered Agent today and we will file your Change of Registered Agent form and pay your filing fee, all in less than a business day.
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Oregon forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Oregon.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.