How to change your registered agent in VirginiaWe’re Just Not Annoying®
VIRGINIA SECRETARY OF STATE CHANGE OF REGISTERED AGENT REQUIREMENTS AND OPTIONS
What are the options and different ways you can change your Virginia registered agent?
You change your Virginia registered agent by completing the form Statement of Change of Registered Office and/or Registered Agent of a Corporation. This form is not available on the State Corporation Commission’s Website for downloading. You may call and request the form be mailed to you or request the form online.
The best way to file a Change of Registered Agent form is online. This method is quick, easy and instantly on the Virginia Corporation Commission’s records.
How much does it cost to change your registered agent in Virginia?
It costs nothing to change your Virginia registered agent.
How long does it take the state to process and complete the change of registered agent in Virginia?
File your Statement of Change of Registered Agent and/or Office at SCC eFile and it is processed instantly. If you mail the Virginia Change of Registered Agent form, it will take from 1 to 2 weeks to process.
Virginia Secretary of the Commonwealth, Clerk of the State Corporation Commission contact information:
Clerk of the State Corporation Commission
PO BOX 1197
Richmond, VA 23218-1197
1300 East Main Street
Tyler Building, 1st floor
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: (804) 371-9733
Fax: No fax filing in Virginia
Additional Virginia Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Virginia Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Virginia forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Virginia.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.