Nebraska Biennial Report FilingWe’re Just Not Annoying®
NEBRASKA BIENNIAL REPORT
All businesses in Nebraska are required to submit a Biennial or Annual Report to the Business Services Division each year. Biennial Reports are updates to the corporate information listed with the state, such as the names and addresses of members/officers, business and mailing addresses. Biennial reports can be filed online or by mail.
If you hire Northwest Registered Agent, we will professionally prepare and submit your Biennial Report well in advance of your compliance deadline. We guarantee that your Biennial Report will be filed properly and on-time. Our service ensures that you remain compliant with this important state requirement.
NE Biennial Report Costs, Due Dates and How to File
|Business Type||Cost||Due Date||How to File|
|Profit Corporations||$52 Minimum||Jan 1 to March 1 of Even Numbered Years||Online & Mail|
|Nonprofit Corporation||$10||Jan 1 to April 1 of Odd Numbered Years||Online & Mail|
|Foreign Corporation||$52 Minimum||Jan 1 to March 1 of Even Numbered Years||Online & Mail|
|Domestic/Foreign LLCs||$10||Jan 1 to April 1 of Odd Numbered Years||Online & Mail|
|Charities||No Fee||No Annual Report||No AR|
How to File a Biennial Report With the Business Services Division:
Nebraska businesses must create an online filing account at Nebraska One-Stop Business Registration website (unless you created one when starting your Nebraska business). It is easy to create an account with an email address and a login password. There you fill out the online report form and submit it with your credit card info.
If you want to save the $3 credit card fee, you can fill out and send in the paper form that you receive from your Nebraska registered agent.
You can’t change your registered agent information when you file the NE biennial report. You have to file the change of agent form with the additional filing fee.
We will prepare and file your Biennial Report for only $100 plus state fees. You never have to worry about missing compliance deadlines, getting hit with penalties and late fees, or losing your good standing. Simply hit Order Now and we will take care of the rest.
NEBRASKA BIENNIAL REPORT FAQS
What is the cost to file the Nebraska Occupation Tax and Annual / Biennial Reports?
- NE Profit Corporations and PCs-domestic and foreign: Occupation tax report is based on property values in NE-minimum $52.
- NE Nonprofits-domestic and foreign: $10.
- NE LLCs and PLLCs-domestic and foreign: $10.
- NE LPs and LLP-domestic and foreign: Nebraska annual report filing fee is $15.
- NE Charities: No Charity regulation in Nebraska.
- There is a $3 transaction fee to file online.
When are Nebraska Occupation Tax and Annual / Biennial Reports Due?
- NE Profit Corporations and PCs-domestic and foreign: Due between January 1st and March 1st in even-numbered years.
- NE Nonprofits-domestic and foreign: Due between January 1st and April 1st in odd-numbered years.
- NE LLCs and PLLCs-domestic and foreign: Due between January 1st and April 1st in odd-numbered years.
- NE LPs and LLPs-domestic and foreign: Due between January 1st and April 1st every year.
Does Nebraska have initial report requirements?
What are the penalty fees for a delinquent biennial report?
No late fees; however, corporations, PCs, LLCs, PLLCs and LLPs are administratively dissolved or revoked once they become two months delinquent.
How do I get notified?
All biennial reports and partnership annual reports are mailed to your Nebraska registered agent. It is important to have a reliable registered agent in Nebraska since your business is dissolved or revoked for being delinquent in just a couple months. We make sure our clients have immediate access to the Nebraska report forms and we send out reminders so you never forget to file.
Who can file Nebraska Occupation Tax Report and Biennial reports?
Anyone with authority can file the corporations in Nebraska have to be filed by an officer or director.
Are original signatures needed?
Secretary of State
Corporate Services Division
1445 K Street, Room 1301
PO Box 94608
Lincoln, NE 68509-4608
Phone: (402) 471-4079
Fax: (402) 471-3666
Biennial and report filing online: https://www.nebraska.gov/osbr_reg/index.cgi
Nebraska Biennial Report Compliance Service Includes:
- Instant annual compliance service.
- Guaranteed professionally prepared and submitted Biennial Report.
- Guaranteed not to miss your compliance deadline.
- No hassles, no worries, no hidden fees, no kidding.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.