How to Create a Contact Us Page in WordPress
The Contact Us page of your website tells customers how to reach the business. Here’s how to create a new Contact Us Page in WordPress.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- Add new page. You can do this from the left-hand navigation sidebar, on the all pages screen, or the admin toolbar found at the top (click +New > page). This will shoot you over to the Block Editor.
- Click the blue + sign and it’ll give you options to add in blocks (texts, media, design elements, widgets, etc.).
- Add your contact information. You can create your own blocks/patterns to share this information or use pre-made blocks by adding a new plugin with an easy contact form. (Just type in “contact” when you’re searching for new plugins.)
- Click Publish when you’re ready for the page to go live.
NOTE: If you already have plugins installed, you might already have a contact us block. You can check by typing /contact on the page. Any available blocks will pop up as an option here.
What if I already have a contact page?
- Hover over Pages on the left-hand navigation sidebar and click All pages. You’ll be taken to a screen that shows you all the pages you have (both live on the site and unpublished drafts).
- Contact should be in draft mode. You can click on it (or the edit button beneath the title) to edit this page.
- Plug in your information, adjust any design features you want, and click Publish.