Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Indiana LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Indiana LLC Articles
- IN LLC operating agreement
- IN LLC resolutions
- IN LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- IN annual report reminders
- IN business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
Indiana Limited Liability Company
How do I form an Indiana LLC?
Forming an LLC in Indiana will cost a $90 LLC articles of organization state filing fee if you file the paper form. Online filings end up being $93 because the state charges an “enhanced” service fee.
The Indiana Secretary of State is in charge of filing Indiana LLCs and the best way to form your Indiana LLC is by filing online. Online filings get processed in about 15 minutes.
If you file the paper form, the Indiana SOS will take 5-7 business days to process your Indiana limited liability company articles of organization. Filing in person is a little faster, about 24 hours.
What is included in your Indiana LLC formation service?
- Drafting custom Indiana company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the IN Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Indiana limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Indiana LLCs state filing fees.
- Indiana registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Indiana limited liability company service and $125 Indiana registered agent service.
What is the total Indiana LLC cost if I use your service?
$318 for an Indiana limited liability company and that includes the states Indiana LLC filing fee.
Any IN company expedited options?
We auto expedite your Indiana LLC formation. We can form your Indiana LLC in one day.
How much does an IN LLC cost each year?
Indiana LLCs have to file a report with the Secretary of State every other year. This Indiana biennial report is due on the last day of the month your LLC was formed.
Indiana LLC biennial reports cost $30 by paper and $20 if you pay online.
Do I need an Indiana registered agent?
Yes. You will need to list your registered agent in the articles of organization.
Sign up for our Indiana registered agent service to get immediate access to all the forms and filing instructions you may need!
Do I need a Federal tax ID number?
Yes. Most people need a federal tax ID number to do things like hire employees or open a business bank account.
What are the Indiana LLC taxes?
Indiana LLCs must pay Indiana taxes. Indiana has a personal income tax rate of 3.4%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.16%.
The average Indiana sales tax rate is 7%.
What else do I need to know about managing my Indiana LLC?
Forming an Indiana LLC is just the beginning. The following information will be very helpful as your Indiana LLC grows. We have done the research to make managing your Indiana LLC and staying compliant as easy as possible.
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Indiana Certified Copy
- Indiana Apostille
- Indiana LLC Reinstatement
- Indiana LLC Dissolution
What forms do I need to start and maintain my LLC?
We provide the following Free LLC Forms:
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale