Acceptable Use Policy
Our company slogan is “We’re Just Not Annoying,” and we hope we’ll get the same in return from you. To better spell out our expectations from users, please take a look at the following:
Use of Website and Services
In using our website and Services, you may not, nor may you permit any third party, directly or indirectly, to:
- Access or monitor any material or information on any of our systems, using any manual process or robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means;
- Except to the extent that any restriction is expressly prohibited by law, violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on any Service, work around, bypass or circumvent any of the technical limitations of the Services, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Services, or decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Services;
- Perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Services, or prevent access to or use of the Services by others;
- Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell, or distribute in any way material, information, or Services from us;
- Access or cause anyone to access any account, information, or material other than that within your own authorized online account;
- Use any Service in a manner that violates any laws, rules, regulations, or any individual’s rights;
- Cause anything to be uploaded to our systems that violates any laws, rules, regulations, or any individual’s rights;
- Transfer any rights granted to you under these Terms;
- Use the Services except as expressly allowed under these Terms.
In the course of providing Services to you, along with any improvements we make to our operations, we may interact with information related to your account, including any information you provide to us and materials you may upload to our systems. If we suspect your account has been used for an unauthorized, illegal, or criminal purpose, you are granting us express authorization to share information about you and your account with law enforcement.
Use of Address
Your ability to use our address is strictly dependent on the Service you purchase from us. For example, if only registered agent service is purchased from us, then our address may only be used for the strict purpose of supplying individuals and organizations with notice of who and where to serve any service of process or legal notice. Alternatively, if you have purchased other Services from us, the specifics of how to use our address will be contained within subsequent written communications which are incorporated into this Acceptable Use Policy by reference herein.
Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA)
Depending on the Services you purchase from us, you may be considered a customer of a CMRA. For that reason, you may be required to complete a USPS Form 1583 prior to Services being provided to you. You agree that you will comply will are requirements, including the furnishing of necessary identification, for any Service(s) for which you are considered to be a CMRA customer. If you purchase any Service(s) from us, and you complete the required USPS Form 1583, then you acknowledge and agree that you will not file a USPS Change of Address, and you will follow the process for termination outlined in our Terms and any subsequent communications.
Your Duty to Update Us
You agree to provide us with accurate and up-to-date information so long as you have Service(s) with us. In the event that any information changes, you agree to notify us of that change immediately.
Your failure to maintain accurate and up-to-date information is a material breach of our Terms, and is grounds for immediate termination of Service(s).
Return to the Northwest Registered Agent LLC Terms of Service.