Auto-Pay Billing Terms and Conditions
Some of our Services are billed via an automatic payment feature unless you choose to opt out of this feature within your client account. Clients who opt-out will be invoiced for payment. All accounts using auto-payment must provide us with valid and current credit card information and you agree that we are authorized to charge such credit card for all purchased Services as well as fees incurred in providing you with Services.
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features:
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit or debit card on file for the business entity or individual.
- All auto-payment services excluding VIP Services must be canceled at least one (1) day before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of Services, or year of annual Service. All cancellations must be handled through your online account.
- Customers enrolling in our VIP Services, call forwarding, mail forwarding, or Virtual Office Services must enroll in monthly automatic payments and you authorize us to charge your account for Services every thirty days.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in your online account and subject to the fees and procedures outlined in these Terms.
- Monthly subscription or auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the cancellation of all applicable Services and features.
At Northwest Registered Agent, we try extremely hard to live up to our motto: “We’re just not annoying®.” It’s a tough road to walk, though, when clients owe us money. Like any other business, we do try to collect on money owed. While we will always do our best to treat each client with the respect they deserve, this section addresses how we handle declined payments and collections, and outlines what you’re agreeing to as our client.
If you’re enrolled in an autopay service, like our VIP Service, we’ll charge whatever payment methods are stored in your online account. If all methods fail or there is not a valid method saved, we may suspend your account and require payment in order to reinstate services or in order to cancel your services. While we personally find the idea of collections revolting, we reserve our right to use legal action and collection agencies if deemed necessary.
This is the long version, which our lawyers tell us is necessary to have here:
If we don’t receive payment (“Non-Payment”), you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand to resume or cancel your VIP Service. You also authorize the Company to charge any and all outstanding fees and penalties that become due as a result from such Non-Payment. Additionally, following any such Non-Payment, you will not be eligible for monthly-billing or partial payments until your account is brought current. Non-Payment may also result in delayed services which include but are not limited to: locked documents, non-filing of compliance documents and the processing of additional orders.
You agree that you are liable for all third-party collection agency recovery fees and charges. You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your credit card by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, membership, overdraft, insufficient funds, and over the credit limit fees. By failing to notify the Company of billing problems or discrepancies you agree that you waive your right to dispute such billing discrepancies. We may modify the price, content, or nature of the VIP Service at any time. We may provide notice of any such changes by email, notice to you upon log-in, or by publishing them on our website.
Return to Northwest Registered Agent LLC Terms of Service.