Referral Affiliate Marketing Program
Our registered agent and company formation affiliate options utilize ShareASale.com’s affiliate system. ShareASale provides tracking and automatic payments and distributions. Here’s more information about our program on Shareasale:
Affiliate Marketer/Publisher Benefits:
- Highest conversion rate in the industry. Why? We work with our publishers and customize landing pages how you’d like them, working back and forth and continually analyzing the data to see where we’re both succeeding and failing. We’re willing to do what’s needed to make our program significantly better than any other registered agent or incorporation service affiliate program you’ll find. We have some of the best conversion rates in the industry, with top publishers averaging 12-15% monthly.
- Your clients’ info won’t be sold. The business model of the big box websites and many smaller outfits trying to be the next LegalZoom is to get your visitors’ contact details. Then, they have agreements with many other B2B services to sell that client as a lead. Most prominent incorporation services and company formation services make between $400-$1300 from EVERY lead you send them by selling your clients’ information to many 3rd parties. As a registered agent service, we legally cannot sell your clients’ information to 3rd parties. We have ZERO third-party agreements to sell leads and get paid. Our business model is entirely being a registered agent and doing corporate filings.
- High baseline payouts. Our baseline payouts are $100 per registered agent sign-up and $150 per business formation sign-up. Don’t get fooled into thinking your clients will pay less at another website—after that website gets the initial order for an introductory price, they’ll hit up your visitor for more later (and cut you out of those commissions). We don’t play this game, meaning we save you money in the long run. We plan on two of every five of your referrals sticking around for a second year, when we make our money by being their registered agent.
- No Collections. We do not send your clients to collections. We find getting a phone call from a bill collector incredibly annoying and would never send our clients to one.
- Industry leading tools. We provide online tools that will help your visitors start and maintain their business on their own or hire us to do corporate filings for them.
Choosing an Affiliate Service Provider
As a website publisher, you have an important choice deciding where you send your visitors. We recommend running a test before you make your final decision: try calling the website you refer your clients to. Our bet is when you call Northwest, you’ll be talking to a seasoned Corporate Guide® with little or no wait time.
Learn More About Northwest Registered Agent
- Here’s a little more about Northwest.
- This is the core of our company: Registered Agent Service.
- The top 10 reasons why people hire us to form a company.
We also have a wholesale registered agent program for anyone looking to get into the business and provide the actual services themselves. If you’re a B2B business service provider, we will create a custom affiliate program that makes sense for you.
We would love to know what your ideal scenario would be: what pages you’d like to highlight, what your website angle will be, what you’d like to link to, and how you’d like things to work. Please sign-up below, and we’ll reach out directly to start working together on creating something valuable for both of us.SIGN UP TO BE AN AFFILIATE