Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Michigan LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Michigan LLC Articles
- MI LLC operating agreement
- MI LLC resolutions
- MI LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MI annual report reminders
- MI business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
Michigan Limited Liability Company
Michigan LLCs are governed by the Michigan Limited Liability Company Act – Act 23 of 1993.
How do I form a Michigan LLC?
File Articles of Organization with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. There is a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs will take about 5-7 business days to process your Michigan limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail.
When forming an LLC in Michigan, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Michigan company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Michigan limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Michigan LLCs state filing fees.
- Michigan registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Michigan limited liability company service and $125 Michigan registered agent service.
Total Michigan company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a Michigan limited liability company and that includes the states Michigan LLC filing fee.
Any MI company expedited options?
We fax all Michigan corporate filings. We can complete Michigan LLC filing within 2 days for $275.
If you are really in a hurry, you can pay a $100 fee and LARA will guarantee 24 hour processing.
Do I need a Michigan registered agent?
You will need to provide your registered agent info on the articles of organization.
Do I need a FEIN?
You will need a Federal Tax ID Number if you plan to hire employees.
How much does an MI LLC cost each year?
The Michigan annual reports are due every year at by February 15th. Michigan LLC annual reports are $25.
What are the Michigan LLC taxes?
Your Michigan LLC must pay MI taxes.
The Michigan personal net income tax rate is 4.35%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .44%.
The average Michigan sales tax rate is 6%.
What else do I need to know about my Michigan LLC?
You will still have lots of work ahead of you after forming an LLC in Michigan. As your business grows, you may find the following information helpful:
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Michigan Certified Copy
- Michigan Apostille
- Michigan LLC Reinstatement
- Michigan LLC Dissolution
We can help with many of the issues above! Sign up for service and you’ll get immediate access to our state forms and filing instructions.
What forms do I need to start and maintain my LLC?
Our goal is to make starting your business easier. This means that instead of charging you a fortune to download templates, we give them to for free! Please take advantage of our Free LLC Forms:
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale