Pennsylvania CROP Office
001 Northwest Registered Agent LLC provides Pennsylvania CROP or commercial registered office provider service for $125 a year, or we will price match any legitimate competitor’s offer.
What is a CROP?
The Pennsylvania Department of State requires all entities to either list their own physical office location as your registered office, or hire someone like us to provide you with our commercial registered office address. Most other states refer to this office provider as a registered agent.
Pennsylvania charges a business $70 to change its CROP and $80 for the CROP to resign. Some providers draw in companies with a cheap initial price, then charge extra for forwarding documents or add maintenance fees, believing you will put up with it because it is expensive to change.
Why Choose Us?
You should go with a well-established national registered agent that has the stability you can depend on in Pennsylvania. We will never add fees for random services. We give you live support and assistance every day for no extra charge.
If you would like to use our Pennsylvania registered agent service, sign up online.
Or you can give us a call, and we will get you taken care of right away.
List our name: 001 Northwest Registered Agent LLC.
Our CROP number: 3848878
Our county: Montgomery County
Our office: King of Prussia, PA
- The in-state filing fee for domestic Pennsylvania LLCs is $125.
- Foreign LLCs and corporations cost $250. (No Certificate of Good Standing Required)
- Corporations and LLCs have no annual reports due in Pennsylvania, but they do have decennial reports. See our Pennsylvania Decennial Report page. Professional Associations and LLPs do file annual reports by April 15th. Nonprofits that have changed officers or directors during the year file an annual statement by April 30th.
Pennsylvania corporations and LLCs can file most documents online.
Normal Processing times in Pennsylvania are usually about one week.
Contact the Commonwealth
If you’re going to mail a filing into the Department of State, their address is:
Pennsylvania Department of State
PO Box 8722
Harrisburg, PA 17105
If you wish to walk into the office and file your documents, their address is:
Commonwealth Avenue & North Street
206 North Office Building
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Questions about your filing? Call (717) 787-1057 (then press 4).
We believe we stand out from other Pennsylvania Registered Agents because of our commitment to speed.
- We are the only national agent that LOCALLY scans EVERYTHING we receive for you into your online account immediately upon receipt
- You get immediate pre-populated forms to file with the state.
- You can immediately add more states and get every state form.
- You’ll never have a forwarding fee for items we receive.
Every day we pick up new registered agent clients that changed to us after paying forwarding fees with their previous agents. Your business is too important to us to play “billing games.”