Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Pennsylvania LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Pennsylvania LLC Articles
- PA LLC operating agreement
- PA LLC resolutions
- PA LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help you along the way:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- PA decennial report reminders
- PA business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company
Pennsylvania LLCs are governed by the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes – Title 15 chapter 89, Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form a Pennsylvania LLC?
File LLC Articles of Organization with the Pennsylvania Department of State, Corporation Bureau. You can now file by mail or online. Forming an LLC in Pennsylvania will cost a $125 LLC certificate of organization state filing fee. The PA Corporation Bureau will take about a week to process your Pennsylvania limited liability company certificate of organization.
What does your Pennsylvania LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Pennsylvania company certificate of organization.
- We make the state filing with the PA Department of state, Corporation Bureau.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Pennsylvania limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Pennsylvania LLCs state filing fees.
- Pennsylvania registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Pennsylvania limited liability company service and $125 Pennsylvania registered agent service.
What is the total Pennsylvania company cost if I use your service?
$350 for a Pennsylvania limited liability company and that includes the states Pennsylvania LLC filing fee.
Any PA company expedited options?
Yes. Expedited service fees are in addition to the statutory fees associated with the type of document submitted or service sought. Expedited service fees are as follows:
1 hour service (received before 4:00 p.m.) $1,000
3 hour service (received before 2:00 p.m.) $300
Same-day service (received before 10:00 a.m.) $100
Expedited service fees may be paid by credit card, check, money order or customer deposit account, when these accounts are already established. Cash payment will not be accepted. All fees are nonrefundable.
Do I need a PA registered agent?
You will need to list your registered agent in your PA certificate of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need to have a federal tax ID if you are going to hire employees.
How much does a PA LLC cost each year?
PA LLCs file a decennial report every 10 years, in years ending with the number 1. So, if you formed your PA LLC in 2012, you will not have to file a report until 2021. The Pennsylvania decennial report fee is $70. The Pennsylvania Department of state Corporation Bureau requires Professional LLCs to file a Certificate of Annual Registration by April 15th each year. The fee is $460 per member.
What are the Pennsylvania LLC taxes?
Pennsylvania LLCs are subject to PA taxes:
- The Pennsylvania personal net income tax rate is 3.07%.
- There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.25%.
- The average Pennsylvania sales tax rate is 6.22%. The state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is .22%, making a total of 6.22%.
What else should I know about forming an LLC in Pennsylvania?
When you form a Pennsylvania LLC, you are just getting started. There are several situations where you may need to complete additional filings with the state.
- If you are Registering an LLC in Another State, you will need to find out what documents that state requires. Often, you will need to order a Pennsylvania Certified Copy.
- You may need a Pennsylvania Apostille to do business in a foreign country.
- If your LLC is delinquent with the state, you may need to apply for Pennsylvania LLC Reinstatement.
- When you are ready to close your business, you will need to file for Pennsylvania LLC Dissolution.
What other Pennsylvania LLC forms do I need?
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Should I form a Pennsylvania LLC?
If you still want to learn more before forming a PA LLC, you should try comparing with the Pennsylvania Corporation.