South Dakota Annual Report Filing DirectionsWe’re Just Not Annoying®
SOUTH DAKOTA ANNUAL REPORT
All businesses in South Dakota are required to submit an Annual Report to the Commercial Division each year. Annual Reports are updates to the corporate information listed with the state, such as the names and addresses of members/officers, business and mailing addresses, and registered agent information. Annual reports can be filed online or by mail.
If you hire Northwest Registered Agent, we will professionally prepare and submit your Annual Report well in advance of your compliance deadline. We guarantee that your Annual Report will be filed properly and on-time. Our service ensures that you remain compliant with this important state requirement.
SD Annual Report Costs, Due Dates and How to File
|Business Type||Cost||Due Date||How to File|
|Profit Corporations||$50||Anniversary Month||Online & Mail|
|Nonprofit Corporation||$10||Anniversary Month||Online & Mail|
|Foreign Corporation||$50||Anniversary Month||Online & Mail|
|Domestic/Foreign LLCs||$50||Anniversary Month||Online & Mail|
|Charities||No Fee||No Report||No Report|
How to File Your South Dakota Commercial Division Annual Report:
SD Corps, PCs, Nonprofits, LLCs, PLLCs and LLPs have to file annual reports. SD LPs and GPs do not. Charities in South Dakota have no reporting requirements also.
There are two options for filing your South Dakota Annual Report with the Secretary of State.
- It’s easy to file the SD annual report online using the information and instructions on the postcard reminder sent to your SD registered agent. You will need your corporate ID and your authentication key. If you lose your postcard reminder, find your ID by searching your business on their website and receive your authentication key by selecting the retrieval button at the login page. They will email the key to you within minutes.
- You can download an annual report form from the SD SOS website. Fill it out and mail it in with the filing fee.
We will prepare and file your Annual Report for only $100 plus state fees. You never have to worry about missing compliance deadlines, getting hit with penalties and late fees, or losing your good standing. Simply hit Order Now and we will take care of the rest.
SOUTH DAKOTA ANNUAL REPORT FAQS
What is the cost to file the South Dakota Annual Report?
- SD Corporations and PCs-domestic and foreign: $50
- SD Nonprofits-domestic and foreign: $10
- SD LLCs and PLLCs-domestic and foreign: $50
- SD LLPs-domestic and foreign: $50
- SD LPs and GPs: No report.
- SD Charity: No registration or renewal requirements.
When are South Dakota Annual Reports Due?
South Dakota LLCs, PLLCs and LLPs file their annual reports during their filing anniversary month. So, if you formed or registered your entity in South Dakota on March 15th, your annual report will always be due no later than March 31st.
Does South Dakota have initial report requirements?
What are the penalty fees for a delinquent Annual Report?
No late fees, but if you don’t file you will get a delinquency notice. Then you have 60 days to file or you will be administratively dissolved or revoked by the Secretary of State.
How do I get notified?
South Dakota mails a reminder postcard with your corporate ID and authentication key to your South Dakota registered agent. If ‘Northwest’ is your South Dakota registered agent, you will have top of the line compliance tools.
Who can file South Dakota Annual reports?
After starting a business in South Dakota, anyone who is authorized by the entity.
Are original signatures needed?
South Dakota Secretary of State
500 East Capitol Avenue
Pierre SD 57501-5070
Annual report online: https://sdsos.gov/account/login.aspx?type=ar
South Dakota Annual Report Compliance Service Includes:
- Instant annual compliance service.
- Guaranteed professionally prepared and submitted Annual Report.
- Guaranteed not to miss your compliance deadline.
- No hassles, no worries, no hidden fees, no kidding.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.