$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Missouri LLC, plus:
- Custom LLC articles of Organization
- We form your LLC
- Resolutions showing you own it
- MO LLC operating agreement
- MO LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MO annual report reminders
- MO business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
MISSOURI LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Missouri Revised Statutes – Title XXIII, Chapter 347 Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form a Missouri LLC?
Forming an LLC in Missouri will cost a $105 LLC articles of organization state filing fee unless you file online. Online LLC filings in Missouri only cost $58 and are completed in 1 day. The state of Missouri Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 4-7 business days to process your LLC articles of organization if you mail in the paper form. If you file by fax or online, your LLC is formed in 1-3 days.
What does your Missouri LLC service includes?
- Drafting custom Missouri company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MO Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Missouri registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Missouri limited liability company service and $125 Missouri registered agent service.
What is the total Missouri LLC cost if I use your service?
$283 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fees.
Any MO company expedited options?
No, but filing articles of organization by fax or online saves you mail time and is processed faster.
We can form your LLC in just a few days!
Do I need a Missouri registered agent?
Missouri LLCs are required to list a registered agent in the articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax Id Number?
You will need to get an FEIN from the IRS if you will be hiring employees.
How much does a MO LLC cost each year?
The MO annual reports for LLCs are due every year at by May 1st. Missouri LLC annual reports are $150.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Missouri?
Missouri LLCs must pay Missouri taxes. The Missouri personal net income tax rates are:
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .12%.
The average Missouri sales tax rate is 7.18%. The state has a 4.23% tax, but the average local tax is 2.95%, making a total of 7.18%
What else should I know about my Missouri LLC?
The following information will be helpful as your business grows:
- If you need to do business outside of Missouri you may need to Register an LLC in a Different State. This may require that you order a Missouri Certified Copy of your articles.
- For those doing business in foreign countries, a Missouri Apostille may be necessary.
- If your Missouri LLC is delinquent, you may need to look into Missouri LLC Reinstatement.
- When you are ready to end your business, you can learn more about Missouri LLC Dissolution.
When you signup for service, we also provide all the order forms and instructions you need to make these filings with the Secretary of State.
What other LLC forms will I need?
You will want to keep internal records for your LLC, in addition to the documents you file with the state. We provide the following Free LLC Legal Forms for your use:
- Operating Agreement
- First LLC Meeting Minutes Template
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Bill of Sale