Incorporating Oregon Corporations
What is an Oregon corporation?
Oregon corporations are separate legal entities established by the shareholders. The shareholders elect to have an incorporator make the action to incorporate an Oregon corporation to create a separate entity from them personally.
How much do Oregon corporations cost?
An Oregon corporation will cost $100 to file the articles of incorporation.
How do I form an Oregon corporation?
File Articles of Incorporation with the Oregon Secretary of State. It will take about 7-10 business days to process your OR corporation articles of incorporation if you mail the paper form. If you fax your articles of incorporation you can incorporate in 1-2 business days. If you file online, OR incorporation is instant.
How are Oregon corporations regulated?
Oregon Corporations are governed by Oregon Revised Statutes – Volume 2, Title 7, Chapter 58 Corporations.
What do the Oregon Articles of Incorporation require?
- An incorporating Oregon ending such as Inc, corporation, or incorporated;
- The number of shares;
- The Oregon corporations mailing address;
- The name, address, and signature of the Oregon incorporator(s);
- And the registered agent of the proposed Oregon corporation.
- Attach an additional sheet to include any optional provisions.
You can do this yourself using our free Oregon corporate tools we provide in your online account, or you can pay our $100 incorporating Oregon service fee and we’ll file for you. When you pay us to form your Oregon corporation, your money actually goes back into the local community. Why? Because we actually run a business in Oregon, just like you.
What does your Oregon incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom OR corporation articles of incorporation.
- The incorporator initial resolutions.
- Oregon corporate bylaws.
- The Oregon corporation state filing fees.
- Registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 incorporating Oregon service and $125 Oregon corporate agent service.
Total incorporating Oregon package for only $325 to form an Oregon corporation, and that includes the state filing fees.
Do I need an Oregon registered agent?
What are the ongoing fees for an Oregon corporation?
All Oregon corporations have to file the Oregon annual report (Oregon Business Renewal) and pay the $100 fee.
What about Oregon taxes?
Oregon corporations are subject to Oregon taxes. The Oregon corporate tax rate is 6.6% on income up to $250,00 and 7.9% on income over $250,000.
How do I get a Federal Tax ID Number?
If you need a federal tax ID number, that can be obtained online immediately with the IRS.
What else should I know about my Oregon corporation?
We can help with more than just learning How to start an Oregon corporation. We can also help you:
- Register your corporation in a different state
- Order an Oregon certified copy of articles
- Request an Oregon apostille
- Learn How to reinstate a corporation in Oregon
- Learn How to dissolve a Oregon corporation
Should I incorporate in Oregon?
Which Oregon corporation forms and documents to I need?
Please take advantage of the following Free Corporation Forms :