Oregon Incorporation Services
- Filed Oregon Articles
- Oregon Corporate Bylaws
- OR shareholder resolutions
- OR corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OR corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in Oregon
What will it cost to incorporate in Oregon?
$100 Oregon articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming an Oregon LLC?
Oregon LLC articles of organization will cost $100
How long will it take to get my Oregon Incorporation or Oregon LLC processed?
It will take the Oregon Secretary of State 7-10 business days to process your Oregon articles of incorporation if you file by mail. If you submit by fax they process in 1 day. Oregon online incorporation filings are instant.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Oregon?
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Oregon?
The Oregon corporation annual report is due on the anniversary from when you initially file. The filing fee is $100.
What are the Oregon business taxes?
The Oregon Corporate net income tax rates are:
$0-250,000 = 6.6%
$250,000 + = 7.9%
There is a minimum tax payment of $10 to file the corporate return. The Oregon personal net income tax rates are:
$0-3,050 = 5%
$3,050-7,600 = 7%
$7,600-125,000 = 9%
$125,000-250,000 = 10.8%
$250,000 + = 11%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .36%.
There is no sales tax in Oregon.
What does your Oregon incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom articles for an Oregon LLC or Oregon corporation.
- The Oregon incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Oregon organizer if Oregon LLC.
- Ratified Oregon corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Oregon LLC.
- The state of Oregon incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Oregon.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Oregon incorporation service and $125 for Oregon registered agent.
- All for a total of only $325 for an Oregon LLC or $325 for an Oregon corporation.