South Carolina LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your South Carolina LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed South Carolina LLC Articles
- SC LLC operating agreement
- SC LLC resolutions
- SC LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul. Our Corporate Guides™ can help you at every turn:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- SC annual report reminders
- SC business forms and instructions
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
South Carolina Limited Liability Company
South Carolina LLCs are governed by South Carolina Code of Laws – Title 33, Chapter 44 the Uniform Limited Liability Company Act of 1996.
How do I form a South Carolina LLC?
File articles of organization with the Secretary of State by mail, in person, online. Forming an LLC in South Carolina will cost a $110 LLC articles of organization state filing fee (plus a $15 Electronics Records Access fee charged by the SOS).
It will take the South Carolina Secretary of State about 7-10 business days to process your South Carolina limited liability company articles of organization.
What does your South Carolina LLC service include?
- Drafting custom South Carolina company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the SC Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- South Carolina limited liability company operating agreement.
- The South Carolina LLCs state filing fees.
- South Carolina registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 South Carolina limited liability company service and $125 South Carolina registered agent service.
What is the total South Carolina company cost if I use your service?
$350 for a South Carolina limited liability company and that includes the states South Carolina LLC filing fee.
We can form a SC LLC in 4 days for $350!
Any SC company expedited options?
No. It takes 7-10 days for the SOS to file your South Carolina articles of organization.
If you use the South Carolina Business One Stop online filing system, your LLC is formed in 24-48 hours.
Do I need a SC registered agent?
Yes. You will need to include your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
If your are going to hire employees, you will need to get a tax ID number.
How much does an SC LLC cost each year?
South Carolina LLCs don’t file SC annual reports with the Secretary of State.
What are the South Carolina LLC taxes?
South Carolina LLCs have to pay South Carolina taxes. The personal income tax rate ranges from 0%-7%.
7.04%. The state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is 1.04% making a total of 7.04%.
What else should I know about maintaining my South Carolina LLC?
- Register your LLC in a different state
- South Carolina certified copy of articles
- South Carolina apostille
- How to reinstate an LLC in South Carolina
- How to dissolve a South Carolina LLC
What other South Carolina LLC forms do I need?
You will need additional documentation and we can help. We are happy to provide the following Free LLC Forms:
- Free LLC operating agreement
- Membership certificate
- First meeting minutes
- LLC resolution to open a bank account
- Articles of Organization
Should I form a South Carolina LLC?
If you are trying to decide if you should start a SC LLC, try comparing with the South Carolina Corporation.