Tennessee Incorporation Services
- Filed Tennessee Articles
- Tennessee Corporate Bylaws
- TN shareholder resolutions
- TN corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- TN corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in Tennessee
What will it cost to incorporate in Tennessee?
$100 Tennessee corporate charter filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Tennessee LLC
Tennessee LLC articles of organization will cost $300
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Tennessee?
How long will it take to get my Tennessee Incorporation or Tennessee LLC processed?
It will take the Tennessee Secretary of State about 4 business days to process your Tennessee Articles of Incorporation if you file via paper or 2 business days if you file online.
If you file in person, Tennessee will process your documents while you wait for no additional charge.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Tennessee?
The TN Secretary of State, Division of Business Services requires a Tennessee annual report every year. It is due on the first day of the fourth month after the close of your accounting year. For most Tennessee corporations and LLCs, the report is due April 1.
Tennessee corporation annual reports cost $20 if there are no changes.
The LLC annual reports are at least $300. If you have more than 6 members, the fee is $50 per member up to $3,000 maximum.
What are the Tennessee business taxes?
All Tennessee corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships, regardless of their tax status with the IRS are subject to the Tennessee franchise tax and Tennessee Excise tax.
The franchise tax has a minimum payment of $100. Franchise tax is figured at .25% of the net worth of corporation or the tangible property.
The excise tax is 6.5% of the net taxable income made in TN.
The personal income tax rate is 6%.
The average sales tax rate is 9.41%. The state has a 7% tax, but the average local tax is 2.41% making a total of 9.41%.
What does your Tennessee incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom articles for a Tennessee LLC or Tennessee corporation.
- The Tennessee incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Tennessee organizer if Tennessee LLC.
- Ratified Tennessee corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Tennessee LLC.
- The state of Tennessee incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Tennessee.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Tennessee incorporation service and $125 for Tennessee registered agent.
All for a total of only $534 for a Tennessee LLC or $330 for a Tennessee corporation.