Minnesota Incorporation Services
- Filed Minnesota Articles
- Minnesota Corporate Bylaws
- MN shareholder resolutions
- MN corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MN corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN MINNESOTA
What will it cost to incorporate in Minnesota?
$135 Minnesota Articles of Incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a Minnesota LLC?
Minnesota LLC Articles of Organization will cost $135.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Minnesota?
No, Minnesota doesn’t require name reservations. You can try our free business name search online to find an available name.
How long will it take to get my Minnesota Incorporation or Minnesota LLC processed?
It will take the Minnesota Secretary of State about 5-7 business days to process your Minnesota Articles of Incorporation if you file the paper forms. Filing online is faster (24 business hours), but you have to pay a $10 fee.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Minnesota?
Annual renewals in Minnesota for corporations and LLCs are due December 31st every year. MN corporations and LLCs do not have a filing fee associated with their annual report.
What are the Minnesota business taxes?
The Minnesota Corporate net income tax rate is 9.8%.
There is a 5.8% minimum tax on value, if there is property owned in Minnesota.
The Minnesota personal net income tax rates are:
The average Minnesota sales tax rate is 7.22%.
The state has a 6.88% tax, but the average local tax is .34% making a total of 7.22%
The Mall of America has no sales tax though.
When we incorporate your business in Minnesota, our service include?
If you would like our help starting a business in Minnesota, our incorporation filing service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Minnesota LLC or Minnesota corporation.
- The Minnesota incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Minnesota organizer if Minnesota LLC.
- Ratified Minnesota corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Minnesota LLC.
- The state of Minnesota incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Minnesota.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Minnesota incorporation service and $125 for Minnesota registered agent.
All for a total of only $385 for a Minnesota LLC or $385 for a Minnesota corporation.