Vermont Incorporation Services
- Filed Vermont Articles
- Vermont Corporate Bylaws
- VT shareholder resolutions
- VT corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
- We’ll be your registered agent
- VT corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
What will it cost to incorporate in Vermont?
The cost in-state fees to incorporate in Vermont is $125
What are the costs involved in forming a Vermont LLC?
$125 for a Vermont LLC.
Do I have to reserve my company name first?
No. There is no requirement to reserve a name before incorporating in Vermont. Use our free business name search and see if your name is already being used or is currently available.
How long will it take to get my Vermont Incorporation or Vermont LLC processed?
The Vermont Secretary of State will take about 3-5 business days to process your articles of incorporation if you file by mail. Online filings are usually processed in less than one day.
What does your Vermont incorporation service include?
We can help you start a business in Vermont. Our VT incorporation filing service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for an LLC or Corporation.
- The incorporator initial resolution, or Organizer if Vermont LLC.
- Ratified corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Vermont LLC.
- The Vermont state incorporation filing fees.
- Registered/resident agent service for Vermont.
- Our fees are: $100 Vermont Incorporation service and $125 Vermont registered agent service.
All for a total of only $350 for a Vermont LLC or $350 for a Vermont Corporation.
A federal tax ID number can be obtained for another $50.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Vermont?
What are the Vermont business taxes?
The Vermont Corporate net income tax rates are:
$25,000 + : 8.5%
The Vermont personal net income tax rates are:
$372,950 + : 9.4%