For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Wisconsin LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete Wisconsin LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- WI LLC operating agreement
- WI LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- WI annual report reminders
- WI business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
- Use Our Address - Not Yours
- Registered Agent Service Included
- Corporate Guides™
WISCONSIN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Wisconsin LLCs are governed by the Wisconsin Statutes – Chapter 183 Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form a Wisconsin LLC?
There is a $170 LLC articles of organization state filing fee to form a Wisconsin LLC. The filing fee is just $130 if you submit your LLC articles of organization online.
The state of Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is in charge of filing Wisconsin LLCs, and it will take about 4-7 business days to process your Wisconsin limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper or online.
What does your Wisconsin LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Wisconsin company articles of organization
- We make the state filing with the WI Department of Financial Institutions
- The organizer initial resolution
- Wisconsin limited liability company operating agreement
- The Wisconsin LLCs state filing fees
- Wisconsin registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Wisconsin limited liability company service and $125 Wisconsin registered agent service.
What is the total Wisconsin LLC cost if I use your service?
$355 for a Wisconsin limited liability company and that includes the states Wisconsin LLC filing fee.
Any Wisconsin company expedited options?
The normal LLC processing time is 4-7 business days but we can expedite your filing for just $25. Expedited processing is completed the next business day following the day you submit your Wisconsin LLC articles of organization.
Do I need a Wisconsin registered agent?
Yes. You need to include your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You need a federal tax ID if you will hire employees.
How much does a WI LLC cost each year?
The WI annual reports for domestic Wisconsin LLCS are due each year at the end of the quarter in which you initially formed your company. The quarterly filing dates are on 3/31, 6/30, 9/30, and 12/31. The Wisconsin LLC annual report fee is $25.
Can I form a Wisconsin LLC by myself?
Absolutely. We encourage our more “hands on” clients to form an LLC in Wisconsin.
What are the Wisconsin LLC taxes?
When you incorporate in Wisconsin, you will subject yourself to Wisconsin taxes, including franchise tax rates of 7.9%. Wisconsin has a personal income tax rate of between 4.6% and 7.75%.
The Wisconsin state sales tax rate is 5%. Most Wisconsin counties charge an additional .50% sales tax.
What else should I know about my Wisconsin LLC?
Starting a Wisconsin LLC is just the beginning. That is why we provide filing instructions and tips for just about any situation. And when you sign up you get all the Wisconsin forms in your online account, immediately.
- Register an LLC in a Different State
- Wisconsin Certified Copy
- Wisconsin Apostille
- Reinstate an LLC in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin LLC Dissolution
What other forms and documentation do I need?
Please take advantage of the following Free LLC Legal Forms:
Should I form a Wisconsin LLC?
If you are still considering your options, try learning more about the Wisconsin corporation.