Wisconsin Annual Report FilingWe’re Just Not Annoying®
WISCONSIN ANNUAL REPORT
All businesses in Wisconsin are required to submit an Annual Report to the Division of Corporate and Consumer Services each year. Annual Reports are updates to the corporate information listed with the state, such as the names and addresses of members/officers, business and mailing addresses, and registered agent information. Annual reports can be filed online or by mail.
If you hire Northwest Registered Agent, we will professionally prepare and submit your Annual Report well in advance of your compliance deadline. We guarantee that your Annual Report will be filed properly and on-time. Our service ensures that you remain compliant with this important state requirement.
WI Annual Report Costs, Due Dates and How to File
|Business Type||Cost||Due Date||How to File|
|Profit Corporations||$25 (Online)||End of Anniversary Quarter||Online & Mail|
|Nonprofit Corporation||$15||End of Anniversary Quarter||Online & Mail|
|Foreign Corporation||$65 (Online)||March 31||Online & Mail|
|Domestic LLCs||$25||End of Anniversary Quarter||Online & Mail|
|Foreign LLCs||$80||March 31||Mail Only|
|Charities||$54||July 31||Mail Only|
How to File Your Wisconsin Annual Report:
WI Corporations, Nonprofits and LLCs, domestic and foreign, file an annual report with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, Division of Corporate and Consumer Services (DFI). There are two filing options for most:
WI Corporations and Wisconsin LLCs can mail the form received from the registered agent or file the report online. The online system is quick and also cheaper than mailing the report. The online method is highly recommended. See the link below.
WI LLCs-foreign, must submit the completed annual report by mail or in person along with the filing fee.
WI LLPs and LPs-domestic and foreign: No reporting requirements.
WI Charities must register with the Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services and renew their registration by July 31 each year. Submit the form that is delivered to the charity with the fee.
We will prepare and file your Annual Report for only $100 plus state fees. You never have to worry about missing compliance deadlines, getting hit with penalties and late fees, or losing your good standing. Simply hit Order Now and we will take care of the rest.
WISCONSIN ANNUAL REPORT FAQS
What is the cost to file the Wisconsin annual report?
- Domestic WI Corporations: $40 paper or $25 online.
- Foreign WI Corporations: $80 paper or $65 online.
- WI Domestic LLCs: $25
- WI Foreign LLCs: $80 (paper form only)
- WI Domestic nonprofits: $10
- WI Foreign nonprofits: $15
- WI LPs and LLPs don’t file annual reports with DFI
- WI Charitable organization annual renewal: $54
When is the Wisconsin Annual Report Due?
- Domestic WI Corporations: File the Wisconsin annual report by the end of the filing anniversary quarter. Quarterly filing due dates are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- Foreign WI Corporations: File the annual report by March 31 each year.
- WI Domestic LLCs: File the Wisconsin annual report by the end of the filing anniversary quarter. Quarterly filing due dates are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- WI Foreign LLCs: File the annual report by March 31 each year.
- WI Domestic nonprofits: File the Wisconsin annual report by the end of the filing anniversary quarter. Quarterly filing due dates are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- WI Foreign nonprofits: File the annual report by March 31 each year.
- WI LPs and LLPs do not file annual reports.
- WI Charities: File their renewal by July 31st each year.
Does Wisconsin have initial report requirements?
How do I get notified?
Wisconsin DFI will send the annual report form to the WI registered agent of each corporation, nonprofit and LLC. You need a reliable Wisconsin registered agent, and at ‘Northwest’ we scan and upload the annual report forms immediately at our local office so you can print them or follow instructions to file online.
WI Charities are mailed a renewal form to their principle address six weeks before due date.
After you registered agent in Wisconsin will receive and forward your annual report notices to you in a timely manner.
Who can file Wisconsin annual reports?
Corporation reports may be filed by anyone with authority, and LLCs must be filed by a manager or member.
Are original signatures needed?
WI Dept of Financial Institutions
Division of Corporate & Consumer Services
P.O. Box 7846
Madison, WI 53707-7846
Walk it in:
201 W. Washington Ave.
Foreign LLC Annual Report
PO Box 93868
Milwaukee, WI 53293-0868
Contact the Wisconsin DFI:
Phone: (608) 261-7577
Wisconsin Dept of Regulation and Licensing
P.O. Box 8935
Madison, WI 53708
Phone: (608) 266-2112
WI Annual Report: https://www.wdfi.org/apps/corpar/
Wisconsin Annual Report Compliance Service Includes:
- Instant annual compliance service.
- Guaranteed professionally prepared and submitted Annual Report.
- Guaranteed not to miss your compliance deadline.
- No hassles, no worries, no hidden fees, no kidding.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.