Arizona Registered Agent
Corporate Compliance by Local Corporate Guides®
An Arizona statutory agent (also called a registered agent) is a business entity or individual residing in Arizona that maintains a physical address in the state and accepts service of process and other legal documents on behalf of businesses. All documents received by an Arizona statutory agent must be forwarded to the proper client in a timely manner. The appointment of an Arizona statutory agent ensures that the state has a reliable means of contacting any entity conducting business in Arizona.
What’s The Difference Between An Arizona Registered Agent And An Arizona Statutory Agent?
Just the name. Different states call registered agents different things. Registered agent, statutory agent, resident agent, agent for service of process—they’re all the same thing, and each one has the same responsibilities.
What Do Arizona Statutory Agents Do?
Your Arizona registered agent should provide tools to help you maintain your business. Arizona registered agents must have a physical address in Arizona. They must be open during normal business hours and accept important legal documents on your business’ behalf—and get them to you.
Why Do I Need Northwest As My Registered Agent?
- State law requires all legitimate, registered businesses to appoint one.
- The secretary of state will reject your business filing if you don’t appoint a registered agent.
- A registered agent requirement gives the public and the state a reliable way to contact your business.
What Are The Requirements For Arizona Registered Agents?
According to Arizona state code § 10.501, a statutory agent must:
- Be able to accept legal documents on behalf of the business.
- Have a physical, registered office address located within the state of Arizona. No P.O. Boxes.
- An AZ registered agent must be a resident or a company that provides registered agent services.
How Do I Change My Registered Agent To Northwest?
- File a Registered Agent Statement of Change form with the Arizona Division of Corporations.
- The change form is available instantly if you place an order with us.
- It’s a simple process, but if you’d like more specifics, visit our change Arizona registered agent page.
Get a Registered Agent Today!Get Started
Arizona Registered Agent FAQs
Why do I need a registered agent in Arizona?
- All businesses registered with the state must appoint a statutory agent.
- The Arizona Corporations Commission and the Secretary of State will reject your filing if you do not appoint one.
- So that the government and general public have a reliable way to contact your Arizona business with legal notices and other types of important mail.
How Is Northwest Different From Other Registered Agent Services?
- It only takes one mistake to cause a serious problem, that’s why we’re serious about being your registered agent. We are the only national registered agent service that locally scans everything into your online account in real time. We keep commercial offices in each state, and when you hire us for Arizona statutory agent service, we scan everything from our office in Oro Valley, AZ. Your Arizona registered agent is your business’ only point of contact for serious legal notices. We don’t just simply email you copies of your notices—we make sure you and/or whoever you want to be notified actually log in and view your documents. If you’d like, we can also arrange to call and mail you notices until you look at your documents.
- Collections. We take in new clients everyday who are sick of their current registered agent’s billing policy. We never send our clients to collections. If you don’t want to pay us, don’t. Our trademarked slogan is “We’re Just Not Annoying,” and we take it to heart.
- This isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. Obviously, we think we are pretty dang good at what we do. When you sign up, we don’t think of you as just another line item on a profit and loss sheet or a dividend payment to our owners; your business is not just an idea that we hope will work out. And we’re definitely not a massive corporate machine with an army of salespeople looking to squeeze every last penny out of you. Registered agent service is our lives, and we’re good at it.
What’s Your Arizona Registered Office Like?
We scan all documents locally from our office in Oro Valley, AZ.
How Will You Get My Legal Notices To Me?
We scan everything in real time. Then we upload them for you to your secure client account.
Can I Send My Mail To Your Arizona Registered Office?
- No, that’s not a service that we offer, but we’ll try to help you if at all possible. Call us!
- The postal service might not deliver your mail to us if you don’t have a lease at our office.
- If we happen to get mail for you, however, we’ll scan it to you in real time.
Our Registered Agent Arizona Service Includes:
Instant registered agent services annual price: $125. Instant Arizona forms located directly in your online account to make a filing. State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you. We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account. We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost. And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.
Should I Use Your Registered Office Address In Arizona On My Filing?
Yes. We’re the only national registered agent service that allows our clients to list our address for everything when you’re doing a filing to keep you private address off public records.
Should I Hire A Registered Agent In Arizona Before Or After I Do My Filing?
You hire us first and then do your business registration filing with the Division of Corporations. The state won’t allow you to form an Arizona LLC or corporation without an Arizona statutory agent. Plus, you’ll find all the forms and instructions you need to complete your filing instantly after you sign up.
How To Order Arizona Registered Agent Service:
You sign up for service online (you’ll find the signup at the top of this page).
After you make your business registration filing with the Arizona Division of Corporations, we’ll become your registered agent.
We collect the first year’s fee up front.
About a year later, we’ll send you an invoice for another year of Arizona registered agent service. If you want to cancel then, you can easily do so.
We make it easy to add registered agent services online. Your online account is the place to go—not just for registered agent service or to pay a bill—for keeping up with corporate paperwork formalities for your Arizona business.